Candy **MACROS**

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TnNORML89, Jun 7, 2009.

1. oh well if you tested those barts then i guess it's all good.
    what tester did you use?
    i'm very interested because the bart press is notorious for being non-mdxx.

2. \

thanks to the experience of some of the members from the box, ive learned there is no suck thing as a double, triple, ect. stack. Thats just something a dealer says to jack up the prices. just thought id let you know cause it will probably save me alooott of money in the future :hello:

this one here DanceSafe Shop

my friend just ordered it about a week ago when he bought some rolls, and got it in the mail a couple days ago. We got a small amount of powder and used EACH reagent and in all of them they tested positive for mdxx. and yes we split the powder into 4 piles not one to test them. We had heard so many bad things about them we just wanted to see if all of them werre true or not. And supposedly the pipes and bunk pills are the impressed barts, and the cutouts. THe ourpressed ones, which we had, are legit.

3. yeah those barts for sure were some good pills.. i plugged half of a purple bart and popped a green bart..and I was intensly rollin...I couldnt stay still and had lock jaw =] it was orgasmic :D!

4. it's good to know more ppl are testing pills now days.
    i find it crazy that a presser would use the bart stamp after all the bad rep
    had green outpressed barts just like those and they were some date rape drug, made you straight pass out and fucked you up
    but those were from Colorado so it's a diff batch
    blah so fucked up off tramadol..

5. All Aboard The

6. ^^^ Thats just made my day! +rep

7. LOL any Bart Simpson, rather... ANY Simpsons character (I've seen Homers) is a PIPE.

98% of outpressed pills (don't know why, but it's true) is a PIPE.

I feel so sorry for you guys who don't know what a real roll is.

8. ive taken the superman one. it fucking rocks.

9. so youre saying ALL FOUR reagents were wrong?? doesent make much sense to me... :confused:

10. you can't be super shocked that ppl are saying these are pipes, there's been numerous reports and warnings on all barts especially heads/outpressed ones.
    maybe including a pic of the test results could help out tho

11. i had some red transformers not the cutouts but the punsh ins and let me say this...theyer were really nice and clean. testted them and went immediately to black. not to hard core but a nice mellow roll that wer clean

12. Sorry man, those all look bunk to me except the Super Man. Oh wells live and learn right? Post back and I hope you prove us all wrong!

13. Video test, please.

Besides those fucking barts are already on Pillreports.

14. Unfortunately, Without any proof Im gonna have to not believe you

15. what benefit would i get out of lying about this? haha i mean i agreed that the stars were bunk so if these were too dont you think id say so? i just dont understand what you think my motives would be to lie about it? I'll see my friend that has them in a couple days and test them again if he still has them WITH A VIDEO for all of you doubters out there :wave:

16. I completely agree with you man, around my town i would say about 90% of the E here is BZP/Meth bombs. Bart presses are almost always a piper, i wish people would actually sell quality E around here. Molly drops around every so often but its not a steady connect :/ and yea man sorry but those do look like Pipers to me, lets see a testing shot

17. those Blue Stamped Stars are the best fucking rolls i have ever taken. :D:D:wave::wave:

18. test shot will be up when my mono goes away and i feel up to goin out to meet mi amigo.

the blue stars tested as dxm so... maybe we got a different batch?

19. how is anyone saying yeah those look bunk..?? what are any visual attributes that shows it has anything but mdxx? You can't always go buy the press, It can be a different batch. You think there is only one person pressing a Bart Simpson in there pills? I've had identical G's up Hoes down and one was completely bunk and one was amazing.