Candy (actual candy) Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Psychotic Logic, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I'm eating some skittles right now and they're fucking balling while your high. Who else loves to eat candy when they're on drugs. Stuff's so much better high. I'm chilling on some oc.

Post your favorite candy to eat!

If I could pick my favorite it would be Runts!

2. I have two flavors of Hi-Chew in my room and it's a real battle not to down them one after another.

3. Goddamn do i love them gummy bears and sour patch kids.

Mmm mmm mmm!

4. Here it is;

[​IMG]

5. Oh man, my buddy had a huge glass jar full of skittles. I would eat them ALL the time when we blazed.. I like ate all of them haha.

My favorite would have to be either air heads or those candy cigs that are like pure sugar.

6. pixie sticks anyone? those were like crack when I was in grade 6 I remember the teachers start banning them from class cause everyone would always have some and they were so high in sugar.

7. I tried railing a line of pixie stick sugar in grade 8. Never again.

8. Now and Later's man!!!! THE BEST!!!

9. Bassett's Jelly Babies. :)

10. Jelly Belly jelly beans! Especially juicy pear... ;D

11. oh fuck, I love candy.. sour patch kids, swedish fish, york patties, apple o's, take 5, whatchamacallit, gummy bears, junior mints, sour gummy worms, the list goes on and on.

I love anything fruity and/or sour, or anything with peppermint and chocolate. I love going into gas stations and checkin' out what kind of candy they have, I get super stoked when they've got some rare selections or something tasty I've never had! haha

12. I hate candy, with a passion.

13. Juicy Pear is so good it is dangerous. But my favorite candy? Bacon.

Attached Files:

14. i love any type of skittles when im high sooo much specifically the sour ones.. reeses are all another one of my favorite

15. tootsie rolls or sour patch kids.

16. SOuR STARBUUUUURST!

17. I go ape shit for milky ways.

That is all.

18. anything i can shove in my mouth :eek:

19. reeses, chocolate, ice cream, damn..

20. reeses cups own anything.