Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Candles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brandonha, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Does anyone else light candleswhen you blaze? I do and in the last week I've burned through a brand new candle. I spend more on candles than I do on pot! Its really a piss off too, cuz I always have to clean off the wax.

2. clean off the wax on what? Candle done? Throw it away? Also, your gay for buying candles. Loser.

Just kidding. :p

I light scented candles in my place sometimes, but that's about as far as I go with candles. I dont get high and think about lighting a candle.

3. how in the world do you spend more on candles than pot? Just get a ton of tea candles if you like candles that much..

4. I can see if he is burning candles at corresponding points of a pentagram. I would go through packs of tea candles when I went through that stage.

5. Well, I have an apartment with my girlfriend and we spark a candle or some incense most of the time we smoke. Or just whenever. Lessens the pot aroma of an apartment and I like the atmosphere it creates. Using candles exclusively as a light source at night is cool too.

Woodwick candles are neat. They sound cool when they burn. Yep, a cool sounding candle.

:smoke:

6. 3 tips:

1) they sell candles at the 99 cent store. Even scented ones. Save yourself a lot of money!

2) Put the candle on a paper plate before lighting. Then, just throw the plate away.

3) Since you're stoned and it's fire, keep a glass of water nearby each time. Better safe than sorry.

7. I've got one of those big jar candles and I light it almost every time I toke up at home.
    Blueberry Scone from Yankee Candle. If you ever see it, buy it. It smells so amazing, but it's hard as fuck to find a store that still sells that scent.

8. What's the point of lighting candles when you blaze?

9. These are all very good ideas. Thanks + rep

10. Obviously you have never watched a candle flame, or the fire in a fireplace while stoned. It's almost like a mystical experience. Another cool thing is watching the smoke above a camp fire make really amazing shapes while the flames dance below it, you hear the occasional pop and smell the amazing wood smoke.

11. Damn straight. I think fire is my element, because I get mesmerized by flames. I go into a trance like state and zone all the way out. I feel completely at peace when I watch a flame dance around. I also like to look at the smoke rise when I burn incense.