Candles

Discussion in 'General' started by austyn12, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I need to be quiet at night and the lighter wakes people up in the house and i was thiking of burning a candle and inhaling the candle fire. would that be safe?

2. He means use the candle to light his lighter. Like hold the button without sparking it.
    Yeah that's safe as fuck.
    EDIT:How the fuck does a lighter wake people up?

3. candle + hemp wick and you'll be good to go

4. I used to do this. I used birthday candles. You just have to hold your piece in a way that wax wont drip on it. Other than that id say its safe.

5. You could also get one of those clicky lighters. Not the spark ones. I started doing that at one point for the same reason as you.

6. I think you're just paranoid dude nobody is gonna wake up to the flick of a lighter lol.

7. Well, I think your problem might be stop laying in bed next to the people you're waking up when flicking your lighter on. I really do not see how it's remotely possible for someone in a different room, asleep would wake up at such a quiet noise.

8. I have to take a shit

9. #10 Megnuttz, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    [quote name='"Atromatic"']Well, I think your problem might be stop laying in bed next to the people you're waking up when flicking your lighter on. I really do not see how it's remotely possible for someone in a different room, asleep would wake up at such a quiet noise.[/quote]

You'd be surprised. I once was smoking in my room and the next thing i know i get a text from my sister saying she can hear me smoking.

And i guess i understand why hed think everyone can hear late at night when everyything is super quiet the smallest noise can sound super loud to you lol.

10. Whats up with people putting "edit" in their post, then I look and it's the original post they never edited it..

11. There's a certain window of time after you post something, and then edit it, where the "edited" time mark won't show up. I think it's 60 seconds

12. This..I do it all the time. Plus you get a nice aroma in the air from the candle. :smoke:

13. Finally I understand! Thank you

14. Inhaling fire won't do anything besides burn your mouth.

Unless you wanna start fire breathing, but a candle won't help.

Wait, did I misinterpret the OP?

15. Lol when I first read the op I pictured him just putting his mouth over a candle flame and inhaling

16. Theyd probably be more prone to wake up to you coughing your ass off rather than the sound of the bic flic

17. So how do you intend to light your candle if a lighter wakes people up?

I'd imagine that even using matches would cause some problems due to their smell.

Maybe you should invest in a portable vape of some sort that requires batteries, therefore no noises in order to smoke.

18. [quote name='"Leesh"']So how do you intend to light your candle if a lighter wakes people up?

I'd imagine that even using matches would cause some problems due to their smell.

Maybe you should invest in a portable vape of some sort that requires batteries, therefore no noises in order to smoke.[/quote]

Stove lol ive done this before get a birthday candle and regular candle. Go to the stove with both. first light the bday candle then use that candle to light the reg candle. Put out the bday candle. Take them back to the room. Relight the bday candle with the other candle whenever u take a hit. but i agree should just get a vape

19. I use Hemp Wick and a Tea candle. Those little round ones last about 3 days. I light it once and the blow it out when done.