Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Candle + Hemp wick = ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hundreds, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Is this bad for me? I know using a candle to directly light a bong is bad but what if I light a candle then light the hemp wick with said candle and light the bong bowl with said hemp wick?

2. I think thats perfect. a lot of people use candles to light their wick. lighters are plastic that you cant recycle so they just go into the dump/landfill. anything you can do to stop using lighters is a plus! I love the humboldt wick. they also give a free sample hempwick

3. I do the exact same thing! I think it is better because you aren't lighting the hemp wick with the butane from the lighter each time.

4. I did this last night with my free Humboldt Hemp Wick.

5. yeah it shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't smoking the candle wax :)

:bongin:

6. Oh I thought this was going to be a maths question.

7. Been doing that for a few months now. No negative side effects and its way better if your having a sesh.

8. No you will die ......

Tell me op ..... How you can't figure out yourself or think why it would be bad ....

Common sense