candidates on NDAA?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Mar 6, 2012.

1. i cant find anything on this online but does anyone know what each candidate says about NDAA i know Ron Paul wants to get rid of it but wat about the others that have the election rigged in their figure

2. obviously Obama is for it since he signed off on it.

Romney is in love with it.. not sure about the others... but i can't imagine that santorum would do away with it.

3. It's pretty cut and dry, the status quo neocons, which would be all of them except for RP, will be for it, and Ron Paul is against it. And since so far every state is rigging the elections, and now they're rigging the delegates as well, we're pretty much fucked.

Although at least there's states like Virginia doing what's right as far as the NDAA is concerned, too bad they still won't do what's right on the elections...

Virginia's NDAA Nullifying Bill Passed by State Senate

:hello::yay:

4. glad to here that passed :smoke: butur right about the elections but do u think itspossible that someone could eventually rig it in RPs favor?

5. Nope, RP is the honest one, he wouldn't let them cheat to get him into office.

Now if someone could rig the "rigged elections" to actually give out the true numbers, and everyone would see that he were actually winning popular votes, in more states than they want to give him credit for, we might be able to get something going.

But it looks like America is just going to have to accept the will of the neocons until enough is enough and people start to demand a return to the Consitution. It might come down to a violent revolution to make it happen, but it will happen eventually.

6. Ur hope comforts me

7. Paul tried to mention it in a debate but they were rushing him and no one seemed interested. At one of his post-caucus speeches, he also mentioned how ridiculous it was that they spent 15 minutes on contraceptives and birth control yet not a single question in any of the debates asked about the candidates' positions on the NDAA.

He also said it was suspicious that no major news networks covered the passing of the bill and its signing into law.

8. NDAA is here to stay and will work as planned. I had a talk today with my aunt who is very much the mainstream stereotype of "American". Jesus loving, govt obeying American. I told her about the NDAA and she told me the government websites were full of shit. SMH. I told her she could look online and see her savior Obama's signing statement for herself and she told me she doesn't need to, because she knows it's bullshit. She doesn't believe drones will be over US skies. We are screwed.