Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer treatment for my cat, any advice?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ogderp, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Hey everyone it makes me very sad to write this, but my cat was diagnosed with cancer a couple days ago. She has a tumor in her abdomen as well as a fluid leak in her abdomen that may possibly be caused by the tumor. We had the vet drain the fluid, which was making her bloated and she hasn't become bloated again so we know it is slower leaking than we thought. The vet has pretty much given up trying to cure her, but me and my family haven't.

We have decided to try and treat her with medical cannabis as it has helped me and other members of my family in the past. I am fortunate enough to live in a legal state, so safe access is not an issue at all. I know that one of the best options in treating cancer with cannabis medicine is Rick Simpson Oil (and Rick Simpson himself has said it has cured many animals of cancer), so I did some research and found a county licensed dispensary selling very high quality and very clean RSO in 1 gram syringes. This RSO is made by Original Nectar (some of you might be familiar with them) and it is indica only nug run oil using CO2 extraction with an Eden Lab Hi-Flo system, and every batch is lab tested before it is sent to dispensaries. I also picked up some Vet CBD for her, which is CBD medicine specifically formulated for animals and uses full flower, organically grown high CBD strain cannabis to make it. So my regimen for her is 1 dose of RSO in the morning, 2 doses of CBD in the middle of the day, and then 1 more dose of RSO at night before bed (Rick said on his website to do 2 doses a day in cats). I'm also planning on changing her diet to mostly wild caught salmon, as a site about treating your cats with medical cannabis said to do so and avoid any and all prepackaged cat food. If anyone else has had this problem with their cat or if you have any more suggestions, I would love to hear them.

2. Idk where it is but there is a thread on here with a guy who saved his 3 plus years cancer free.... Info is out there

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Try to find a cannabis friendly Vet
    They are out there,
    Good luck, is tumor inoperable ?
    Depends on the amount you want to spend sometimes.
    Call some different Vets and see what they say also.