Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cancer chemo cbd/rso oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dev1, May 2, 2016.

1. Hello,

My friend has been told that the chemo for breast cancer is working as it should. Got 1 more chemo, then radio therapy.
    This is really good news.
    But is it still worth preparing and giving the oil also, or not?

2. #2 TheWhiteLighter, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Personally I would go with both treatments and add traditional grass consumption to the mix to deal with side effects. Not saying I don't have faith in RSO or the healing /medicinal properties of Cannabis, I just prefer to hedge my bets and not put all my eggs in one basket. I have a friend that makes me my RSO that I am stockpiling for friends, family and myself just in case.

Chemo is a bitch to deal with but grass can really ease the pains of it. And RSO can hopefully augment the chemo therapy.

3. Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yeah chemo is a proper bitch. The chemo itself is horrible. But the medicines etc for after also arent great.

You mentioned in addition to rso to have grass consumption.
    Without sounding thick... do you mean juicing grass as in cannabis? Or green organic grass powder which is wheat grass etc.
    Or do you mean something else.

If you could let me know please so i can mention it.

Thanks

4. I was meaning more along the lines of vaping or ebibles. Some way of getting activated (decarbed) THC and CBDS in the system. I am by no means an expert at at treatment but that's what I would do if faced with cancer.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

5. Oh i see. Yes good idea.
    Edible is a good idea. As doesnt smoke.

6. Just an FYI edibles can get you pretty damned high best to start small.
    Vaping isn't smoking.You are basically inhaling light steam filled with CBDS and THC.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I didnt know that about vaping.
    Will chat and suggest these ideas.

Thankyou

8. have a benign brain tumor and was wondering if oil would help too

9. Am not sure. But will be suggesting thr oil and some decarbed edibles to my friend. Can only i guess.