Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer and marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinnowhere, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Okay so at school today we had to watch this vid about how marijuana is bad for you and whatnot, and i went into it thinking it would be stupid and give no evidence of marijuana causing cancer or anything, but than it showed like pictures of peoples lungs that regularly smoke cancer, and showed this one guy who got cancer in his throat and had to have a whole bunch of things removed from his face.
    But i havnt heard many things about ppl dieing from cancer by pot smoking. sooooo does it really cause cancer im so confused

2. No. Smoking anything isn't good for your lungs but this can be easily solved by using a vaporizer or making cannabis edibles.d

Everybody who smokes Marijuana in some way regularly should really think of investing in a vaporizer, i got one and never went back. Hands down my best purchase ever

3. Regularly smoked cancer? That can't be good for you

Sorry, I couldn't resist :D

4. Oh my, Sorry! i ment regularly smoke pot. i had to hurry with my typing so im guessin thts why i got my words meesed up

5. more and more studies show that weed either does not cause cancer, or that it has a very low amount of cancer causing tar. Obviously, smoking anything isn't good for your lungs, but as for cancer, I doubt it.

Either way, you should make a light bulb vaporizer, as it not only gets you way higher, it is perfectly safe to use.

6. Biggest lung cancer-marijuana study in history, done by UCLA..says no association whatsoever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6pBw0bgmgA&feature=related"]YouTube - Marijuana Study Shows No Lung Cancer Links[/ame]

fuck your school and their propaganda, its all lies

7. Dr. Tashkin for the win

8. What everyone else above me said.

If they had examples of black lungs and such from purely smoking cannabis don't you think they'd be parading them around the media? :)

9. on top of the dr speaking it helps cancer patients by increasing apetite and decreasing nausia from chemo.