Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancel MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RatM77, Jan 3, 2012.

1. #41 JV420, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    You could always have the gun registered in a friend or a family member's name. Then if someone breaks in, you have no problems.

and another solution,
    Get your guns registered, THEN get your marijuana card. Your doctor doesn't look up if you have guns registered before writing you a recommendation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought cannabis doctors records were confidential and woudnt show up on a background check ? But I know if you have a state card it will show up. So if you got it from a cannabis doctor who deals with cannabis only you should be good right ?

3. Ill take my guns over a med card any day. I can still grow and smoke on the sneak but its a bitch to buy a legal gun especially in states like the corrupt peoples republic of Illinois where you need a FOID card to get a gun.

4. Your doctor records are confidential and only brought to court by subpoena if you get an arms charge while having a recommendation. So unless you get an arms charge with marijuana possession you are more than likely never to encounter a situation like that if your smart and don't carry the two together.

5. Reading a lot of responses in this thread I'm imagining what some of you guys must look like...

Mmmmmm I wonder.......

[​IMG]

6. Santorum on a day off? :confused: