Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancel card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Smoon45726, May 30, 2016.

1. I need to get my card cancelled. I went to pick up a gun I bought and the guy at the shop knows me and knows I have a medical marijuana card. He will not stand in the background check until I show him that I had the card cancelled. So far I haven't seen anybody say how to have it cancelled or revoked. Can I go to the place where I got it and ask them to put that it has expired or cancel it?

2. That's f'd up.

3. I'd tell'em go fuck yourself, and go somewhere else.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 3
  4. new one for me. uh short of going to a different store you could let the card expire, or ya i suppose contacting the location you got it from could work.

5. You contact the state health division who issued the card and they will cancel it. It's the law, nobody will sell you a gun legally if you have a card. They can't.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 wafdof, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    The Feds are working on correcting the problem. It stems from background checks being done by the Feds and MJ as listed as schedule 1......I see their Problem with the technicalities but mmj cards were never intended to affect your second amendment rights.

7. I'd rather weed than guns

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app