Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancún for Spring Break!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SeroVodka, Jan 16, 2011.

1. #1 SeroVodka, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    In April my buddies and I are heading to Cancún. I am from the US and don't really know the laws/enforcement for bud down there. If there is anyone who went to Cancún, or knows someone who went, that can tell me how everything works down there? Is it easy to buy a bag, if so how are the prices and quality of the bud?

Also wanted to add this: Are you allowed to bring rolling papers on a plane? I also have Pink Berry Bluntvilles which are a personal favorite. They technically are cigars. So can I bring those too? Also is there a limit for the amount of tobacco you can bring with you?

2. :/ would not advise traveling to mexico atm with all the cartel bullshit going on. oh and got this from a .gov site,

"Crime in Cancun, Acapulco, and Other Resort Areas: Rape and sexual assault continue to be serious problems in Cancun and other resort areas. Many of these occur at night or during the early morning hours, in hotel rooms, or on deserted beaches. Acquaintance rape is a serious problem. Hotel workers, taxi drivers, and security personnel have been implicated in many cases. It is imperative that victims file a police report against the perpetrator(s) as soon as possible at the nearest police station including a rape exam. There have been several cases where the victim traveled back to the U.S. without having filed a police report or submitted to a rape exam in Mexico closest to where the crime occurred, and their attempts to document their case later on do not carry weight with local Mexican authorities.

Drug-related violence, including shootings and kidnappings, has increased in Acapulco. Although this violence is not targeted at foreign residents or tourists, some of the violence has occurred in areas frequented by tourists and U.S. citizens in these areas should be vigilant in their personal safety.

Mazatlan has experienced a recent increase in violent crime with more murders in the first quarter of 2010 than in all of 2009. U.S. citizens should defer unnecessary travel to Culiacan and exercise extreme caution when visiting the rest of Sinaloa."

3. I'd advise against buying bud in Cancun because of the cartel connection. Cancun is a place for cheap beer, and relaxed laws.

I'd try to ask the right people around your resort about bud, do not just go out looking for it. Weed is never something to risk your life for. :rolleyes:

4. Well I'm not worried about getting rapped. I did some research just now and visitors said that they found people at flea markets who sell. Also taxi drivers and people at your hotel. They even said that people even walk up to you and ask if you want something like that. I guess my best option s to find a headshop around there.

5. Anyone else?

6. There is a BIG difference between downtown Cancun, where the locals live and the cancun resort area where you will be spending spring break. Like night and day. Not to worry. Have fun and keep your head.

Oh..and it is not legal, but it is there. You can find it.

7. I went to dominican republic and bought weed there. worst shit Ive ever seen in my life. just stick to beer.

I went to jamaica too and got the best bud ive ever had and it was 1/8 for $30

8. Hmm well alright sounds like I'm good to go. If this thread is still open and I can find it I'll post some pics here of what I find over there ;)

9. Went to cancun this summer and had a blast. Things are different there though so you do have to be careful. I got pulled over driving a scooter and the cop tried to sell me beer out of his trunk. I didn't take the chance buying bud though because god forbid if you get caught down there you don't have the same rights as in the states and could do a lot of time behind bars with no right to a lawyer etc.

Being an everyday smoker, sometimes multiple times a day, I was worried that it would be rough without bud. Once there though I had the time of my life getting drunk with my friends and can't wait to go back. So whatever you do just be careful and have fun brothah.