Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadians!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potheadism, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Why do Canadians think they are better than Americans? I can tell that they think they are but I just wanna know why since I don't know shit about Canada except what I see from south park!

2. Well I don't think I'm better than americans but I sure as hell know theres a lot more assholes in america than canada... things like people being more courtious drivers and in general here idk lmao but i know what yoiu mean :p

3. I think its because we think out our situations and make try to make all parties happy.. Aka we're a bunch of pussies :p

4. It’s still up in the air.

5. Haha man, all men created equal, i have nothing against americans. You got some good weed, and lots of great destinations.

Just wondering, how cAn you tell that " we think we are better than you guys" lol

Only thing i find different about the u.s. is that there are some people that should not have their driving license that do.

Do you have anything against canadians? And i laugh at the south park jokes made about canadians ;)

6. Probably because you say something like this?

7. Troll identified.

8. Canadians are too scared to pick up a gun and scared of black folk that's all I know.

9. [quote name='"Emrich"']Haha man, all men created equal, i have nothing against americans. You got some good weed, and lots of great destinations.

Just wondering, how cAn you tell that " we think we are better than you guys" lol

Only thing i find different about the u.s. is that there are some people that should not have their driving license that do.

Do you have anything against canadians? And i laugh at the south park jokes made about canadians ;)[/quote]

All Canadians I talk to always have something to say about Americans haha and no I have nothing against Canadians I just wanted to see it from a different perspective.

10. Canada has picked up enough European influence to hate Americans but not enough to distance itself from the US.

That is why.

11. Makes perfect sense.

12. we dont think we are, events make canadians better than americans, simple

13. What events?

14. Idk, google? :/

15. Cuz we're not a nation of trolls.

16. #17 lauracatriona, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Cause people are happier here. Every time I walk into a Target the cashier barely acknowledges me when I say my usual "Hi, how are you?" but if I do that at home in Canada they'll actually have a conversation.

Americans don't bother to learn about Canadian history or culture but act offended when I don't know who shot Abraham Lincoln or the address of the White House. Man, I bet Americans can't even name all our provinces and territories but I can name all the states.

Because every American I have ever met has been all "rah rah America is the greatest country on Earth, we can do no wrong. We're perfect." But of course, I'm not saying that all Americans are like that. Just the ones I've met.

And because, like you, a lot of Americans judge their opinions about us Canadians from South Park... because clearly South Park has accurate cultural representations.

17. So basically Americans are full of themselves and Canadians are chill and laid back cool cool. I should visit Canada then sounds pretty laid back

18. Because Canadians are fuckin' awesome, plain and simple :bongin: