CanadianBud's Glass Collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by â’¸anadianBuds, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Just thought I would make a quick thread to show off my current glass pieces.

I'll start off with my pride and joy, my Gear bong:
    Milkshot (Ill try to get a better one later): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwuvC5BVW-Q&list=HL1332114477&feature]Bong Milkshot - YouTube[/ame]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -$190 (LHS, so price was pretty high)
    -Frosted logos on tube, downstem and A/C
    -Dome perc. with splash guard
    -2 ft
    -A/C and diffused downstem

Yacht(Popper) bong:
    [​IMG]

The bong graveyard:
    [​IMG]
    -Extremeley hard to change the water in this. Also Iso/salt wont seem to get rid of the resin.
    [​IMG]
    -Broke the bowl and slide for this mini bubbler/bong

Pipes:
    [​IMG]

Group shot :smoke: :
    [​IMG]

2. Nice collection, but it beats me why anyone would need more than 1 pipe or bong ... seems like a waste .... why is more than 1 nessairy ... thats money you could have saved for when you wanted weed again :p

3. ^ different glass produces a different hit resulting (imo) in a somewhat different high. for example my glassmandoll tiny stemless is a great hit but its way different from my ben wilson bubbler, then theres the art aspect of things (not in all cases)

4. #4 catlinm, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    ... I really dont bealive thats true ... smoke the weed out of all diffrent things its gonna be the same high ... its the same high ..... Maybe one would get you higher .. cause itd give off of a bigger hoot because of a bigger bowl ETC .... however ..... you could just smoke using the same over and over again to acheive that high .... Weed isnt gonna give you all diffrent highs smoking it in diffrent ways or diffrent things ... its not like the strain or the molecular form of it just changes because its packed into something else :smoke:

I mean the only way I can think that to be true is if you dont clean them .... then theyd all have resins from diffrent weeds in them ... unless you get weed and smoke it threw every peice you have and never clean then; theyd all have the resin :) still same high ;) ....

so basically " its not like the strain or the molecular form of it just changes because its packed into something else :smoke: "