Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadian Version of the NORML Freedom Card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by degensquared, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Is there one available? If there is not, I've created my own, based upon the same central ideas. I've used the exact same wording in many cases; if this violates any sort of copyright, I'll remove it and paraphrase it.

• I invoke and refuse to waive my Section 8 right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure. I do not consent to any search or seizure of myself, my home, or of any property in my possession. Do not ask me about my ownership interest in any property. I do not consent to this contact with you.
    • I invoke and refuse to waive my Section 9 right to not be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned. If I am not under arrest or investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.
    • I invoke and refuse to waive my Section 10(a) right to be informed of the reason(s) for my arrest. If you cannot do this, please allow me to leave.
    • I invoke and refuse to waive my Section 10(b) right to retain and instruct counsel without delay. Do not ask me any questions without my attorney present.
    • I invoke and refuse to waive my Section 11(c) right to not be compelled to be a witness in proceedings against myself in respect of the offense. Do not ask me questions.
    • Any statement I make, or alleged consent I give, in response to your questions is hereby made under protest and under duress and in submission to your claim of lawful authority to force me to provide you with information.

Tell me what you guys think. I'm new here, so if this is the wrong forum, then if a mod could please move it, or I will delete this and repost it somewhere else. If there's a lot of support for this, I'll put it into wallet card format and turn it into a pdf to be printed and laminated.