Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadian, underage, going to Cali

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by laxerrrr, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. #1 laxerrrr, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Well shit
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. If you over 18, you can get a med card easily, without your parents finding out. But if you under 18, you won't be able to get weed, unless u have a serious condition. Which would also need parents permission (if under 18).
    Most doctors here know people between 18-20 want to get a med card to smoke weed. They "know whats up".
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Canadian, underage, going to Cali, and banned as soon as the mods see this.
    • Agree Agree x 3

Share This Page