Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canadian outdoor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skink420, Oct 16, 2011.

1. #1 skink420, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    extremely seedy pick up, 13.5 g for 65 dollars . for 65 dollars i could pick the seeds out especially once i found out how good it was!:smoke: after the seeds were picked out, i was left with about 10.5-11 grams, cant go wrong for 65$ and i got about 40 seeds out of it :) and 2 pictures of some early outdoor .

early local outdoor
    SAM_1467.jpg

SAM_1469.jpg

seedy outdoor
    SAM_1481.jpg

SAM_1482.jpg

SAM_1486.jpg

SAM_1483.jpg

2. Yuck that looks pretty nasty dude...I mean I would smoke it if I had nothing else but I've never bought anything that low quality...Where abouts in Canada are you?? The last pic looks alright though...

I bought a quarter of some decent outdoor for $40 a couple weeks ago...Toronto..

3. da HELL
    that doesn't look nasty at all. it looks like some good outdoor.
    do people judge it only because of the seeds cause it actually looks pretty good. :confused:

4. Is that typical outdoor in your area?
    If its typical and you've bought from different dealers and its just consistently that way then good deal.

If you don't buy too often then i'm gonna go off the Canadian above me and say yea that it's a little iffy. To try and not be too negative I've left the rest of response in white font. Highlight the below area with your mouse to view.
    That much seeds, the work you did, and it needs to be trimmed like crazy. Making even more work. That will make it weigh even less. The earthy taste in this case i don't think is bueno....

Move to california, we got room <3333. $80 usd gets you this on the street:
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0291024104921_513139920_7598648_6499079_n.jpg

Some outdoor by my first timer friend (still needs more trimming):
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0316701864921_513139920_7831663_7631899_n.jpg
    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0316701749921_513139920_7831662_6510694_n.jpg
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0316702164921_513139920_7831665_4091534_n.jpg

5. #5 skink420, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    southern Ontario , its not typical outdoor around here, it is stuff i got from a buddy for cheap because it had some seeds to pick out. id rather more smoke for my buck, usually 50-55 around here will get you a high mids quarter. the weed isn't to to bad for outdoor, personally i think, the seedy bud is much better than early stuff. i don't mind a little leafs, that's the way local outdoor is, everyone's to lazy to go a good trim job. personally i don't care what everyone thinks, im happy with 11 grams for 65 dollars.

6. Eh, looks like decent Outdoor, like 6-7 on a scale of 10? Has some nice trichs I have to admit, but a little too fluffy for myself. Beggars can't be choosers and that's where i would be at! Oh well, enjoy!!

7. I have never ever come across bud with seeds in Canada lol, we blaze sensimilla all day :smoke: and that's not a good price either, you can get 10g of dank for that much where I'm from

8. looks like sum midgrade shizzums

9. So true. I found my first seed ever after a couple years of smoking, and I wasn't sure what it was at first. Even the worst bud I've had was seedless... but that didn't help it any.

However, to the OP: Some decent-looking outdoor imo. Having seen many a backyard grow and the results, I'd bet that bud hits a lot harder than it looks. Shame about the seeds, but if the weed's good then keep them and plant them some time.

10. Looks like some reggies or low mids.

11. Looks like decent mids, but if it had a lot of seeds than it's kind of shitty for price. Idk, I don't smoke mids anymore, but when I did as a teenager I'd get seedless mids that looked better for like 80-100 an o.

And 40 seeds weighed 2-3GS? Sounds heavy. Sorry maybe I'm just too baked, I thought seeds barely weighed anything(less than 0.05g).