Canadian netflix is 1000x shittier than American netflix I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK

Discussion in 'General' started by Joker., Dec 1, 2013.

1. I live in the great white north and i went to a trip to my buddys in the USA and his netflix has WAYYYY better shit, and i searched the titles he has on mine and it's there but it's "unavailable" wtf is that bullshit, we both pay the same amount why do they get the cooler movies when im stuck with shit aint nobody give a fuck about. 

rant/ 

If you work for netflix tell them to end the canadian discrimination or well stop selling you guys maple syrup go tap your fucking own.

2. Netflix can get worse than it already is!? Well that sucks for you, but please don't take my syrup away. D:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. jennifer lawrence is one fine piece of ass

4. #4 4shotmark, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    [​IMG]

A dose of your own .gif medicine. :wave:

5. hold on this idea might be too craxy... why not contact Netflix and bitch to them instead of GC? Lol just an idea.

6. Or you could use a site like Primewire.Ag for free that has literally EVERY movie on it.

7. dude:
    google media hint extension, download it, and follow the two-step instructions to install it

it's an app for chrome that turns canadian netflix into american netflix essentially

the cool thing about doing this is you now have american netflix on chrome and canadian netflix on whatever other browser you have

note that this doesnt work for ps3/xbox obviously

8. the people at netflix are dicks, i had it about 2 or so years ago, and got rid of it shortly after, cause i didn't really find enough stuff i liked on their, as soon as i quit it, they added a bunch of stuff that i wanted to see, and i done the trial thing, cause i moved, and switched internet providers, and now they don't have the shows that they added, but now took away

9. Oh crap I still pay for Netflix.

10. [​IMG]

11. amen brother. 

12. Easily the best formula to make any thread a great one.

13. Well finally we get something. 

14. Isn't everything Canadian shitty?

15. #15 MrMcFreely, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Sorry that wasn't nice I'm sure there are a lot of Canadians here. Just make sure to tell your grandparents when they come here to switch their shit to MPH because it is dangerous as fuck to go 40 kmph in a 40 mph zone.