Canadian Marijuana law change?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ehngage, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Canada, along with everywhere else will follow when they see the revenue start rolling in.

2. I really hope they do. I doubt we will see a change if the Mergnah case fails to find cannabis prohibition unconstitutional but I doubt anything that dramatic will happen anytime sooner then the next election, where hopefully the Conservatives get taken out of office.

3. [quote name='"Hart"']I really hope they do. I doubt we will see a change if the Mergnah case fails to find cannabis prohibition unconstitutional but I doubt anything that dramatic will happen anytime sooner then the next election, where hopefully the Conservatives get taken out of office.[/quote]

With the amount of complaints I see in the newspaper, I don't think the tories will win the next election. Who even votes for him??

4. Few more years until 2015. Hopefully a new party will get elected...

5. Sadly, a lot of people. Especiallly in the mid-Western part of the country. The Con's still cheated in the last election (robocalls), that was rightfully Jack's position.

6. From what i've been told, the western part of Canada doesnt even matter in most elections. Because most of Canadas population lives in the eastern part (Quebec, Nova Scotia, etc, etc ) when these provinces vote, they already know who will win. So what I WAS TOLD awhile ago, the west doesnt matter because the population is so little haha. But whatever, i dont follow politics because i am lazy.

7. The majority of Voters to do in Quebec and Ontario I suppose. But thats not to say that the west coast doesn't matter , every seat counts, and to get the conservatives out we need to all do our small part and vote! For the mj movement BC candidates may be the most important-spreading the word and influencing the laws.

8. i cant believe the states legalized before canada
    this is sad and pathetic
    im a bit ashamed to be canadian right now...
    cmon harper get with the times...
    but then again asking harper to get with the times
    is like asking futureshop for a floppy disk drive... it just aint gonna happen...