Canadian Hemp Co

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hanover Fist, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I placed an order last night online using a secured visa card. I received a confirmation email from the Canadian Hemp Co and I see a charge on my credit card for $1.00 pending that matches the time frame.

Now when I try to look at the order details or any of my bookmarks from that site (canadianhempco.com), my browser is re-directed to an add site? I don't get an err404, just re-directed.

I'm not sure if the site is down or what?
    1. Can anyone out there get to the site canadianhempco.com?
    2. Is this site still legit?
    3. What should I do?

2. Never heard of them before, but the site works fine for me...:confused_2:

3. Thanks I.F. I tried it again and it worked the AM after your post. The site must have been down for a while. The $1.00 pending charge was still on my Visa until today, now it's gone. No charge yet for the seeds and I have not cancelled my credit card yet. If something happens, I'll update this post.

4. "Relax, I've got an angle Charle."

Sorry couldn't resist. Always thought Hanover would make a good strain name....same with Loc-nar.

5. Hey Hanover... not a good pick for getting seeds from. They will send you seeds but dont be to sure that what you ordered is what you get.

6. Thanks, any suggestions?
    Currently looking at Attitude and Highgrade

7. Both are good.

8. The order arrived today (placed Jan 16). The seeds were not in their original container however. I placed the exact same order at Attitude and they had the growers packaging. The comment from Flares has me worried about authenticity. I'll be germing some of them tonight. So far I batting 3 for 3 on positive orders, got one more outstanding order from Attitude with A T-SHIRT.

9. Canadianhempco is full of shit. Their website is a mess. They copy and paste information on seeds in a big wall of text. It's funny how they have all the rare and new strains no one else has, and they charge double what everyone else does. Like the other person above said, they will send you some unknown seeds that may not even germinate.

10. @FlullyKush and Flare, do you speak from experience or hear-say? I started 6 of them today, we will know in 2 days if they germ.

11. I'm using my common sense on this one. Supposedly they have been in business for over 20 years, yet their website looks like shit. Nothing but copy and paste info on seeds. Also, the strain sour tsunami is only sold in California from a dispensary. Somehow they have the seeds to this strain? I highly doubt it. Their email replies are also sketchy as fuck. I emailed them about the sour tsunami strain to inquire why they are selling 1 seed for $100. They replied with "well for $175 we will send you 20 seeds" I laughed, hard.

They are a scam. Google and you'll find plenty of bad reviews.

12. Not looking to good, none of the 6 have root tips after 36 hrs in tap water. I moved them to wet paper towels and will watch another week for life signs. Started another 6 seeds today, germination rate is not looking good.

13. I know persaonally as I have ordered from the one time. They did send them, but they no good and no original packaging to back any of them up. there placed in pieces of coragated plastic with pieces of paper in the ends. Is that how you got them Hanover??

14. Yes.. same package

15. NO life from 12 seeds now, sprouting the remaining seeds today. Looks like I got taken by Canadian Hemp Co. I'll post back the final results of the germing in a week but so far 0 for 12.:(

16. Sorry for your loss.

17. I tried sprouting 22 seeds total from my order and only 4 grew tips. None made it to out of the soil. They were about 2 weeks behind in their email and said they would re-ship on Feb 17. I emailed them prior to that saying I got the order. Nothing on the re-ship yet and have not contacted them. Should be interesting to see if really re-ship. Don't do business with these people, go with Attitude.

18. The re-ship arrived Mar 6, same packaging. I've not been billed for a new order and I'm not going to do anything with the seeds. The only negative I have about them is the lack of the original package, and suspect genetics. I will not do business with them again.

19. They Got me too, used my credit card to pay somebody's Electric Bill in Canada.... Nice