Canadian Dollar Officially Worth more than United States Dollar

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Canadian Dollar Officially Worth more than United States Dollar

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aeSTvImk8m4M&refer=home

Shitty.

2. Yeah your dollar isn't doing too well..

3. and their weed is alot cheaper, USA takes another loss

4. Yea, fiat currency is bitch. I blame the bankers

5. I bet those companies who invested billions in Canadian currency are happy right about now :rolleyes:

6. it's the jews. they are doing it.

jokes. i wonder what will come of the super low US dollar.

7. Well when China dumps its foriegn assets of dollars in favor of Euros is when we will we be thrown into an economic collapse, especially after the cutting the inflation and pumping billions of dollars into the plumeting stock market. Cutting inflation and milking the stock market back will sure sustain the economy for awhile, but in the long run it makes the recession even worse. All empires collapse not by their enemies, but rather by defeating themselves from the inside.

8. OH NO! Us Americans should all kill ourselves now!

9. I seriously yelped outloud (not common for me) and called a friend to inform them.

10. More proof that Canada is the real enemy of America

Not China, Not Iran.

I mean it's obvious, look at what they're doing! First they unleash this bizarre psychological warfare on us, in the form of Celine Dion, then they extort us for billions for their precious soft wood lumber, and now they're attempting to take us out economically.

We should nuke them and get it over with.

11. Do US quarters work in canadian vending machines? I've gotten it to work vice versa.

I always thought about making money by laundering quarters.

12. Yea the vending machines take US quarters in Canada. This equality seems ok to me, I need to roadtrip to the states soon and go shopping.

13. I'm trying to, by way of a THC overdose. :smoking::D

14. haha I remember being in canada about a year and a half ago and the dealers would be really happy to take american currency, looks like that's probably changed. god damn federal reserve, vote ron paul!

15. Thanks for the laugh rasta.

16. It's funny, because I'm Canadian.

17. Wow, the canadian dollar is now worth more than the American?

Wow... Just wow...

This among other thing makes me think twice before investing in a 401k....

18. We're actually back to being just a little more worth than the Canadian dollar now.

1 CAD = 0.998504 USD

Take that you canuck bastards!

19. Canada's OK. They have some very good bud coming into the US. :smoking:

20. Looks like we will going to the states more often lol. I remember paying a arm and leg for shit in the states, looks like things will change for the better. for us Canadians.