Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canadian Cops are the shit !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Im not getting into specifics, but theres a forest near our school and a couple of people came with us to smoke a nice bong bowl or two in the forest, we dragged benches and stuff to sit on. Suddenly we see two cops who tell us to empty our pockets after seeing marijuana on someones lap about to be rolled. They took about .5 in a the paper and let us keep a half quarter and a double perc;d , diffused bong which was in a seperate bag they went thru after :smoke::hello:

GOTTA LOVE CANADA :)

,purple

2. I also love canada. Brap brap.

3. i can't wait till bud is legal in Cali so the US finally has something to combat all these crazy Canadian weed friendly stories.

4. Ohhh shit! Thats so bomb ahaha. Lucky man.:cool: One day I wanna live in a world like that. No more hating cops... Ahhhh dare to dream.

5. Where you from OP? Southern Ontario or what?

6. Lemme guess you live in vancouver
    I fucking love vancouver.

7. ya canada is pretty cool, but remember not all cops will be this dope! :D

8. Dude... I would be arrested on the fucking spot just for walking around with it on me..

9. that's sick dude i live in sudbury and i havent had any experiences with cops yet i hope i dont get nailed or anything, what city you from

10. they probably took the .5 cus they were in need of a toke lol

11. my exact thoughts lmao.

12. Canada's so prime! I just loove it here.

13. yeah dude im live like an hour away from van and it kicks ass. i dont think im ever gonna move away

14. hahaha sounds about right. Cops just needed something to smoke man.

I'm out in Toronto, its pretty much the same, cops just don't give a fuck.

15. I live in Alberta and Ive never had to deal with cops regarding weed, are they this chill here too? haha

16. Yeee I've been caught with bud in ON and the cop let us walk, but took the pipe and weed.

17. I have yet to find a connect in ontario, but it's nice to know more cops are lenient here than in the states.

18. #18 Makichr, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    Quote/kojopolis
    That's sick dude i live in sudbury and i havent had any experiences with cops yet i hope i dont get nailed or anything, what city you from
    /Quote

You from Sudbury too!? I am originally from there, spent my whole life there but now living in Vancouver. Nice to see some Sudburians on GC!

19. I know most of the local cops where I live in Nova Scotia, and I'm lucky to have made many meaningful relationships with many of them. Most of them will just tell me not to smoke it so publicly if they see me.

20. can you please send cali some of those cops?