Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canadian conspiracy.......Oct 17th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fredbear, Oct 1, 2018.

1. SOoooooo since were going legal here in 17 days Why do it on Harvest time???????? do they want low sales??? on open day????HERES what I think it going on......Where I live southern Ontario it been raining for three days and weather says the same for the rest of the week.....could they the gov. be placing in there weather making machine causing bud rot to alll across the land making us buy from them...........Or am I just paranoid

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol, probably just coincidence. One thing I've learned about prohibition is, the gov doesn't really give a shit whether you get high or not. Hell they don't even care if you stick needles in your arm. All they care about is controlling the supply and taxing the revenue.

3. [​IMG]
    ...yes!

4. They got that WEATHER MAKING MACHINE cranking

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. take a look at the up coming weather. CCCCCCRRRRRAAAZZZZZzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy............