Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canadian border Q!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smoken Souljah, Oct 20, 2006.

1. hey guys, well, i do believe im heading up to tha motherrrland, canada, this weekend. i might so be inclined to bring back a pack or 2 of some seeds with me.... my only reservation is just how tight is the border? im not dumb enough to just try and drive through the border with any bud.... but if i just crotched a pack or 2 of seeds.... whats the chances of getting through? i don't see any reason why i wouldn't be able too.... guess im just looking for a second opnion.

2. seems like youd be fine to me.

ive never been bothered crossing the border. always make me mad that im not smuggling huge amounts of drugs.

3. You would be fine.

4. yea i think you'd be fine.

5. you should be alright as long as you don't act suspicious or anything. but that's not always the case. me and three of my buddies went to canada last weekend and when we were comin back through the border we ended up gettin searched, dogs and everything even tho we didn't have anything on us. we had no reason to get searched, we were actually pretty nice to the chick in the booth but she wrote on the ticket that we were "overly friendly" and "claimed" to just be returning home. she obviously thought we were tryin to bring stuff back with us, even tho we weren't. just be careful man, you never know if one of those people are havin a bad day or not and are lookin to bust someone.

6. nice.... yah, i think im gunna go under the claim of checking out colleges.... thats a pretty legit excuse.

7. Dude, if its seeds...wtf are you worrying about? there'll be no smell...so dogs won't even matter. And if you are just getting seeds, where are you getting them from :S?

8. I carried over a QP and had no problems at all if it's just seeds you should have no problem.

9. I suggest you buy a bag of flower seeds from a local dollorama ($1 store) and empty the default seeds and places you cannabis ones into the bad and seal it with your lighter... just in case!

10. How did you manage to get a QP across?

11. you're not allowed to bring over any seeds, much less marijuana seeds. he'll have to hide them.

you cant even bring beef jerky over the border, legally.

12. I think you're meaning to ask about the AMERICAN boarder, since thats the one your crossing with the seed.

13. ownt^^^^...but really folks who havn't done a border crossing shud shut up, because " i think you be okay/fine" dontsent cut it, u think? i think not, i know. going into canada is easy, bring a passport and all the do is ask you a few questions and shit and thats it. if u bring alotta ppl, like in a mini-van they might have you get out, but i doubt it.

on the way back to america, its pretty insane, they have shitloads of xrays and cameras, i think if u can hide the seeds well do so, but i think crotching it isnt the best idea, just trunk it in a bag of clothes or something, cause the american border patrol doesnt fuck around, not anymore, they will do random searches, so be careful...

and last idea, dont forget a passport! best way to pass the border is to have one, other wise u need like 4 proofs of citizenship, just like when u go get your license.

14. dude, just mail them to yourself when ur in canada...

mark emery was mailing em to the states for years! thats why the americans want him now... plus u wont have to hide anything and u can walk thru as smug as u like :)

15. If anyone was going to get weed over the border, I would put it in a dvd case and vacuum seal it. Then mail it to your home from the country you are in. But no return address so you could deny anything even if it was found.