Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canadian army

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Apr 19, 2004.

1. they need to work on their navy though...

Attached Files:

2. Lmao!!! :D

3. salute the almighty canadian army!! so small we don't show up on radar.. "and that's a good thing"

4. well, a lot of the canadian weapons are basically just copes of the US weapons......

the c7/c8 assault rifles are basically copies of the US m16/m4 assualt rifle except with thermold magazines and a different gun maker

5. the c8/c7a1 are both m16's and m4a1's but our name for them is differnt because our m16 comes standard with scope grenade launcher and laser painter so its a pretty nice gun i imagine but yes our navy is lacking :( and we have no real air force seakings were droping out of the skies in afghanastan

6. i gotta ar-15. it's beautiful.

7. i took a look at a ar-15 there pretty nice is it pre m4 or post m4? cause the barrel looks kinda long i would assume its a new-er gun

8. its pre m4, they were 1st tested in nam'

9. whats its relation the the car-15? same gun just slightly diffent stuff on it? cause the name is almost the exact same

10. you guys have forgotten that canada created one of the most advanced jet fighters int he world...the avro arrow, even though it was made in the 50s it could compete with fighter jets of today. we arent as stupid as you think:p

11. I think that was in the 60s.. i could be wrong.. I just don't get why Canada stopped that program? Money? International pressure?

12. it was the late 50s 1958 i think, and they stopped the program mostly because the U.S. forced us to, they didnt want another "superpower". i'm sure there was more reason, but thats one of the major ones

13. lol so the only reason we arnt a superpower is because america says so heh thats kinda a pain in the ass who wouldnt like to see canada up there competing with euope and america in military technology