Canadian anti-pot steps

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by PoorlyRoldJoint, Oct 5, 2007.

1. we got bobby sands in the house.

2. "Chilling" about this situation is exactly what will bury the decriminalization initiative deeper and deeper.

3. Most cops around here don't give half a crap whether you smoke or not, just as long as you don't do it public. I get told to put out joints all the time by cops, and that's as far as they take it. Sometimes they might give me some sort of lecture about their own personal views about grass (saturated with typical government bullshit, of course), but I can put up with that much more easily than getting arrested. However, I may get the occasional asshole that feels the need to make a bigger deal out of it than is necessary. Of course, I can't pretend that nothing will happen; it's still illegal, after all. It's just that some cops decide that they need to treat someone they caught smoking a joint like they just killed nine people and burned down a church.

4. meh, it wont make a difference, the most a cop does usually is just take away your stash and sometimes ur pipe/paper/bong. my friend just got caught with 2oz and a mini scale and all that was done was the weed got put down a drain and the scale was smashed, didnt even get a charge or anything.

5. Ye, but this article deals with Ontario, not British Columbia. We always hear about busted grow-ops... the police need drugs and drug money too, ya know.