Canada's winning

Discussion in 'General' started by gimpy121, Apr 14, 2011.

1. #2 OhMyKush, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    I wish so badly that it would happen.
    How can a judge make cannabis legal though? It seriously cant be that simple... :confused: Doesnt it have to go through the government or what?

2. i doubt it, they will either make medical pot better or appeal

3. nice man i live in Ontario. My friend was talking about this today, is this fucking serious :smoke:?

4. whaaaaaaat fuck yeah

5. piss flying out of my cock has a better chance at winning a war than canada's army. fix this and i'll move now

6. The DEA will be there in the morning to bully you guys

7. #8 bonghits14, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    we don't start bullshit wars so we don't really have to win them

8. I'm sure it won't be that easy.

9. I have been smiling since I checked the link.

10. This IS from the Toronto Star though, which is a legit credible newspaper :smoke:

I wish / hope it can be this easy :smoke:

11. Second time MJ laws in Canada have been ruled unconstitutional. The first time they introduced the Medical laws. Hopefully they will see the inevitability of legalization this time.

12. It's nice to see something new from canada, all I've heard for the passed 2 years is conservatives passing shit left and right

Then all of a sudden: BOOM, LEGAL WEED BITCH

13. Reason #853535575 Canada has more common sense than the United States.

14. Another reason for me to move there. International Business degree, here I come! :hello:

15. haha i showed my friend this link, and he told me he has like a permanent smile on his face. damn hes happy :smoke:

16. The biggest kid in the playground never feels the need to use logic. At least U.S. folks won't have to fly to Amsterdam if this goes through.

17. Oh come now, let's not get silly. Pot is one issue and yes we can give our Canadian friends some props and say your ahead on this one, but the US is certainly not too much further behind.

I've made this analogy before; Canada is like the US's retard little brother. We love the hell out of them and no one will ever fuck with them.

18. but they aren't ACTUALLY retarded, so it's more like they are just playing off us and creating a nice swell nation they can be proud of. would you rather be involved in 3 wars at any given time or be left out of them?

if this were to miraculously happen, and the inevitable election of a palin/trump/obama in 2012, i would be in canadaland in a heartbeat.