Canada's Internet Spy Law,Vote NO Bill c-30

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokeEater, Feb 16, 2012.

1. As you may have heard the harper agenda is trying to push a new law that would allow the police service to monitor your email accounts, track your location via cell phone, and intercept text messages and phone calls...all that without even getting a warrant.

Which to me sounds like "at their own discretion."

Follow the link below to send a message to your MP and sign the petition against this absurd Bill C-30. I hope you like keeping your private information private as much as I do.

Dear Ottawa: Stop Online Spying | OpenMedia.ca

Spread this on facebook, twitter, where ever more people will see it

2. good luck with that, sending messages to them is pointless and a waste of time, if you're really concerned, then just stop using email.
    best solution i can offer

3. The Canadian government has been given to much power. The Canadian people are at fault for this they sold their liberty for small comforts.

4. Well yea it going to come down to me getting arid of all personal accounts and cell...o well it will be good for us maybe. Make people realize how fucked up their precious government is

5. that pretty much applies to all countries that fall under the corrupted g20 blanket of corruption.
    Corrupted g20 blanket of corruption, you read that right.

6. people are too depended on technology, not enough people are self sufficient, if technology ceases to exist tommorow, I fear for the most part the human race would be like a dumb goldfish out of water, flipping on the ground, but unable to do much else..