Canadas Drug Prevention on Marijuana TV Ad

Discussion in 'General' started by bluefloyd, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Someone sent me this video the other day... disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEuCvUdHDNA

2. I thought it was entertaining.

3. We all know it's bullshit. Just the last bit of gas from those that oppose.

4. #4 InTheLandDownUnder, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Whats the point?  Its already illegal.  Like oh damn I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do that.  Im suddenly going to stop.  Kids dont care about these ads.  Its obviously targeted at parents to scare them.

I like to think people are smart enough to see through this crap .... but I know better.

So really what it comes down to is parents are too lazy or inept to control or properly inform their kids about drugs, so they rely on laws to do it for them.  Either that or these people with no lives putting out these ads.  Problem is like mentioned above, laws don't mean shit.  Everyone knows right from wrong.

5. Canadia does not exist.
    Therefore this video does not exist.
    Therefore my thought on the matter does not exist.
    Therefore this thread does not exist.
    :yummy:

6. On a scale of 1 to stoned how 10 are you?

7. If the Liberal party wins the election next year weed could potentially be legalized

8. Pardon my ignorance, but I've done my research and even though I know weed is fine for adults, isn't it harmful to pre-teens? 

It would be nice to know how old my future kid has to be before I share a few vaping sessions with him/her   :smoke: .