Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jsoickle, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if we are allowed to trade clones with someone else here in Canada? I have 4 Purple Kush and wanted to trade for different kind of plant and not grow all the same kind. maybe there is a fb group out there that I couldn't locate to do this

• Like Like x 2
  2. If ya find one I’d like to know too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Not legally yet. Here in Ontario we only have 2 seeds for sale legally so unless we obtain seeds from the government our grows are still technically illegal.

4. In Ontario you can legally give away anything you want to, dont consider it a trade and you should be fine. I've given away a ton of clones to people I know that want to try growing and learn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just buy one pack once- keep the receipt and packaging and if ever asked you bought and are growing the seeds- how are they to know your grow is not from the seeds you buy? Besides genetic testing but them doing that is doubtful. Them even coming in to inspect a grow is a waste of everyone’s time at this point. Grow on ppl.

• Like Like x 2
  6. As a reminder; Trading clones, seeds, weed, etc can not be conducted through Grasscity.

If you'd like a reminder of the forum guidelines, there is a link in my signature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ontario Cannabis Law.

What is legal as of October 17, 2018

Subject to provincial or territorial restrictions, adults who are 18 years of age or older are legally able to:

possess up to 30 grams of legal cannabis, dried or equivalent in non-dried form in public

share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults

buy dried or fresh cannabis and cannabis oil from a provincially-licensed retailer

in provinces and territories without a regulated retail framework, individuals are able to purchase cannabis online from federally-licensed producers

grow, from licensed seed or seedlings, up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use

make cannabis products, such as food and drinks, at home as long as organic solvents are not used to create concentrated products

Cannabis edible products and concentrates will be legal for sale approximately one year after the Cannabis Act came into force on October 17th, 2018.

Possession limits for cannabis products

The possession limits in the Cannabis Act are based on dried cannabis. Equivalents were developed for other cannabis products to identify what their possession limit would be.
    One (1) gram of dried cannabis is equal to:

5 grams of fresh cannabis

15 grams of edible product

70 grams of liquid product

0.25 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)

1 cannabis plant seed

This means, for example, that an adult 18 years of age or older, can legally possess 150 grams of fresh cannabis.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes the key word is "legal" meaning obtained from OCS or one of the private "legal" stores open that sell the same shitty dry garbage that OCS sells.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Overpriced and seriously over packaged government procured weed sucks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. *Off topic
    Just wanted to say...
    Nice rack!!
    (Hey, you put them out there, I'm gonna comment :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. That’s ok. She has a awesome rack. Enjoy

12. Nice profile pic see ya been creeping n moms phone again huh

13. sorry did t realize not alowed

14. Now you know, thanks for reposting and Welcome to Grasscity.

:smoke:

15. #15 spliphqu, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    security

16. Some people just don't listen

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well homegrown cannabis is legal and its also legal to gift clones to people and as much as 1 ounce of flower. If your acmpr you can have much more depending on your script.