Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada/U.S Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chronicganjaguy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys would love some input on a question i got. I have been looking online for answers but couldnt find any. I was wondering how hard it is to get a card in canada opposed to the U.S. I have my michigan medical marijuana card but was wondering if i have my Michigan card will it be easier for me to acquire a card in canada or does it not even matter? Thanks for the help blades:wave:

2. According to Health Canada they don't care honestly. And it would defiantly harder in Canada. We have no doctors in the general public that are MMJ friendly you most of the time spend years finding a doc to sign or you pay a clinic with MMJ friendly doctors.

3. I'm pretty sure Canada does not have mmj

4. Canada has MMJ. I'm a canadian.

However, the doctors are corrupt.
    They refuse to sign countless # of people trying to get a card, and you may have to give them money just to sign the paperwork.

Theres a case going on right now, Mernagh.
    MJ might be legalized in ontario real soon, or the MMJ laws will be re-written.
    We'll see in august/september what the decision/ruling is.

5. [quote name='"SeriousToke"']Canada has MMJ. I'm a canadian.

However, the doctors are corrupt.
    They refuse to sign countless # of people trying to get a card, and you may have to give them money just to sign the paperwork.

Theres a case going on right now, Mernagh.
    We'll see in august/september what the decision/ruling is.[/quote]

The ruling was done, health Canada is reforming they're program and it's all fucking bullshit. Medical marijuana is pretty much no more really. It's all in the power of corporate companies now so why follow the law? It's all corrupt grow your herb and keep it burning. Fuck the government and they're no more personal and designated grows once the laws changed. Funny how they just also bumped up the laws for people caught growing.

This is Canada's view on things.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/marihuana/_2011/program/consult-eng.php

6. WHAT?
    Is there an article or something stating they reformed or are reforming their laws?

Last I heard from Mernagh in his video, he stated the ruling would come down in the next 4-ish months. And that video was in early May.

So I highly doubt they came to a ruling or decision. Got some proof bro?
    Not getting defensive, I just want some proof that they did this cause I didn't hear shit bout it. lol.

that sucks if its true tho.

7. and i remeber like 6-7 years ago everyone wanted to move out of the USA and to canada because of the weed situatoin. screw canada... california here i come

8. [quote name='"SeriousToke"']

WHAT?
    Is there an article or something stating they reformed or are reforming their laws?

Last I heard from Mernagh in his video, he stated the ruling would come down in the next 4-ish months. And that video was in early May.

So I highly doubt they came to a ruling or decision. Got some proof bro?
    Not getting defensive, I just want some proof that they did this cause I didn't hear shit bout it. lol.

that sucks if its true tho.[/quote]

Hope that's what you wanted man, if not post again I'll try to get what you mean.

http://www.fims.uwo.ca/olr/Mar0211/pot.html

9. Read today there will be no more coop or personal MMJ growing - going to the larger farmers.

10. [quote name='"xdog"']Read today there will be no more coop or personal MMJ growing - going to the larger farmers.[/quote]

It's gonna be commercial growers under audit by health Canada. But honestly health Canada's regulations already makes the current supplier shoot the weed with gamma rays to kill mold.

11. Read today there will be no more coop or personal MMJ growing - going to the larger farmers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Theres a case going on right now, Mernagh.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. [quote name='"dshr"']Theres a case going on right now, Mernagh.

[/quote]

Yeah but health Canada has shown the proposed changes....