Canada Tokers vs American Tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I'm working on it. As soon as I have my bachelors I'm getting the heck out.

2. HIGH All, each has it's Pro's and Con's......You Make What you Have of it!!!

3. #1003 spokamsterdam, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hate b.c. imported weed! Everyone thinks canada has a bunch of schwagg for cheap, and until you guys send some dank our way that's how its gonna go

4. Fuck that bro, all the growers in BC keep the top shelf in the local areas and send you guys the "beasters" for the same price as dank. To experience real Canadian bud you have to come here.

5. #1005 PuffPuffHOLD, Jul 3, 2011
    Thruth be told, I don't think anyone would sell their best bud

6. #1006 spokamsterdam, Jul 3, 2011
    Haha yea ok man. I've spent hella time in Vancouver an trail an nelson. Nelson had a herb shop in there town an that shit was weak as fuck bc shit that is like 100 a zip back home. Im sure there's hella kill if u know the right guys but most that shit is hi production greenhouse shit that doesn't compare to all the westcoast indoor ops

7. #1007 spokamsterdam, Jul 3, 2011
    Nobody I know even has b.c. bud anymore. You would be so gay to be smokin on that shit on the west coast even the mountain time states don't blow that gay shit man. Im sure you're smokin some bomb local shit up there but down here we have no evidence that you guys grow mass amounts of kill. I think if you got some west coast bud in canada you would always be stoked, I've never been stoked to smoke sum b.c. bud down here though man

8. this thread would have no poll lol

9. I have smoked West Coast bud, I was pretty much born and raised in Sacramento bro. To me, it's all the same shit. Good weed can be grown anywhere. Quit yo bitchin'.

10. There's good weed and bad weed everywhere. Fighting over what area has the best weed is getting annoying. Like it may be easier to get dank in some areas but you can find the same dank all around the world.

11. Fucking truthiness right there. :smoke:

12. Alberta :)

13. #1014 sbateman, Jul 29, 2011
    fuck ya

14. Living right below Alberta and BC is just as good.... i love Montana. ;)