Canada Smuggling

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheKidCannabis, May 5, 2014.

1. Yes I know not surprising coming from the guy with the name "Kid Cannabis" but wouldn't it be possible?

2. possible, yes.
    worth it, nope.

3. Why not though? As long as you give it a long thought out plan and just be smart about it what's the worst that could happen?

4. Iv hauled my personal 20 grams into Canada. I was not going fishing without my herb.

5. they find it. depends on the amount also ..

if its around an ounce I would just seal it with food saver and tuck it in the tire of the spare..

if you got a couple p's its not worth it .. imo

6. You drove over the border or crossed on foot? If you drove how the hell did you lol

7. I have people in Canada I know they told me crossing the border(on train) is easy going to America because our border patrol don't hve dogs or anything they just check tickets and passports. Now going from America to Canada they have dogs set up and bring you into a room where they ask you lots of questions so it's most likey barely possible to get away with it.now going through car I think same thing at the border from Canada to America they don't check or anything and don't search your car but going from America to Canada they just have a dog walk by your car.

8. True true, but if they don't, I mean it's not like down in Mexico where they have people patrolling the border constantly. Cameras sure but there's ways around that, sometimes you just have to take the chance and hope you make it without them seeing you.

9. Nah I'm talking backpacking it over the border on foot and have your guy meet up on a road he pick you up and you guys go on your way.

10. There's a lot of risk in this sure but as long as you keep a tight knit circle maybe of like 4 people who know how to keep their mouths shut then you'd be good.

11. I was in a motor home towing a 24 foot boat. Canada is real nice if you are there to spend lots of money and enjoy.

I have to say British Columbia has some beautiful country. Vancouver Island is also incredible.

12. They didnt search you or nothin? Or like how was it when you were going across the border?

13. #13 snoopdog6502, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014

They asked about our gun ownership and if we had any guns, we all own guns we did not bring any.
    They asked if we has tobacco or alcohol  we said a carton of cigarets and a case of beer.

We drove on in, I had my weed, we had 15 cases of beer, 2 half gallons of whiskey, a fifth of whiskey, 3 cartons of smokes.

We also had about $6,000 in cash for expenses.

14. Damn dawg you loaded lol. Nah thats cool though. Why does everyone say that the BP is the big bad wolf then? Like theyll search your cars and bring dogs and all of that? 

We had the time of our lives, halibut, king salmon, ling cod ,sea bass. We went off the west coast of Vancouver island.

Go visit Canada for the hell of it.

See the Cathedral Forrest when you go.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cathedral+forest+bc+canada&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=dOJnU76OOZftoATKtoKQCg&sqi=2&ved=0CGAQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=600

16. oh okay word I hear you were do you go though like Into the wilderness and cross over?

17. Yeah you just total spec ops shit with camo and all that on you with a camo backpack on. All that.

18. that's fucking hardcore bro but it must be kinda crazy cause depending on where you cross you got like anywhere from 1-4 days prolly through the wilderness. How long did it take you through the woods and shit?

19. Oh dude my bad I didn't mean to mis lead you. Lol! I mean I've thought about this I've never actually did it but it's something that's definitely possible.