Canada Roadtrip

Discussion in 'General' started by Freedom_0420, Mar 1, 2006.

1. wats everyone this is my first post but the title should take care of why im here. for springbreak me and a few buds are drivning up to canada and i was wondering wat cities are usually the best to be in. we are willing to drive anywhere as needed. GAS IS DEFINATLY NOT THE ISSUE.

by the way we are from just outside of Minneapolis area. any help would be great.

:smoking: Happy Smokes :smoking:

2. well itd be a heck of a drive, but Vancouver is number one by far. just such a rad city. it has everything you could want. many reasons why, do a search on vancouver bc and youll get some good results.

3. well thanks man. it is official now me and my 2 buddys are leaving vancouver on March 24 in the morning and hope to be there late on the 25th. but if anyone wants to meet up while we are there and help us out with our bud situation thatd be great!! :smoking:

4. Well you definatley have to check out Toronto.

Been to alot of cities, and i've stayed in Toronto for a reason.

Montreal is a fantastic city too, lots of great strip joints, bars, etc. Party town for sure.

5. Anyone ever thought about doin a "one big run" and takin' a road trip up to B.C. and load up like 50 kilos and run it back across the border? I mean... from what I've heard it's pretty easy to get across.

6. You're shitting me, right?

7. Last summer i took a trip to canada passin through Niagra Falls, Toronto, and Montreal. Found some crazy good buds in a headshop in Toronto, but didnt even try to bring anything back home with me. Comming back, the 'border patrol' was a dude sitting in a little hut on the side of the road. Could have brought back 1000lbs easily.
    btw, the place i crossed back to the US was a little town(dont know the name sorry) in Vermont. peace

8. so how much do oz's cost in vancouver and how easy is it to get back across the border?

9. no idea about how easy it is or not to move it across the boarder, but an ounce of good bud is going to run you around 150-170 if you're buying them one at a time.

10. wat if i wana get a half p or qp

11. Yeh doing a big run like that would be awesome if you could pull if off plus not being caught by US police