Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

{Canada} Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by loops93, Aug 15, 2012.

1. From now this will be my pickup thread. Instead of making more threads I think it would be better to keep one :D

Theses are my last pickups over few months but I didn't always take pictures.
    Theses were also posted in others threads but since from now I'll post my pickups here I'll post em here too.

edit : fuck pics too big, too high to do this now
    ill update them later

2. Chocolate Chunks

[​IMG]

Power plant

[​IMG]

Big nug is sour diesel but the dude didn't have enough of it left for a dub so he also gave me 2 little nugs of some kush

[​IMG]

Bubble gum kush

[​IMG]

Jack Herer, powerful shit

[​IMG]

On the left it's some purple (was waay too leafy, kind of a ripoff)
    On the right it's Ice.

[​IMG]

Jean-Guy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DANK hash, smells and taste amazing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 loops93, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    White widow
    I picked this up yesterday and my friend told the the dude who sold it to us grows his shit himself! Smells good and got me high as fuck :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Nice buds bro!

5. Thanks :smoke:

6. damn man thats some really dank herbs, wish i was seeing those strains around my area!

7. Haha :smoke:

I picked 2 new strains today.

Got it from friend's dealer, said was some kush, idk but it was good. Paid 20$ for about 3g I'd say, not bad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The other one is sour kush. Got it from another dealer. Paid 25$ for around 2.5g, which is expensive around here but atleast it's dank :D
    [​IMG]