Canada-Outdoor-2018

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Swashp, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Thats EXACTLY what i was going to do, but decided to veg for as long as it takes to flower, so could be 12 week veg, so i went with 4x4 rooms and a 2x2x4 for cloning. Also yesterday morning i sent back my T5 lights that came and im going to be using 1 315wCMH for vegging and 1 315wCMH for flowering. I guess the yields with them are in between 600-1000wHPS but i dont have the experience to say its true or not. As a bonus though my power bill will the same if i ran 1 600w then these 2 315w's.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The plants won't flower till you switch your lights to 12 hours on and 12 hours off, you could veg them forever under 18/6 and they won't flower untill the light schedule changes. It mimics the days getting shortwr in late summer and fall and triggers their flowering.

Any money saved on the power bill is a bonus! I'm going to try and teach myself how to make LED boards before I think I'll attempt indoor growing. I might use some hps lights if I need to heat the house in the winter lol

Keep posting and asking questions man! This is the best place for it :gc_rocks:

3. yeah i just meant to have a 4 plant count limit perpetual harvest i would need the veg time the same as the flowering time. so 11 week flower, means 11 week veg, since when i would chop my flowering plants down i move can my veg plants over, cut 2 clones and put clones into veg room basically. So harvest every 2-3months.

And much love man, i showed my uncle your plants and it blew him away! Hes an Electrical Engineer, might be able to answer some questions you might have if you cant find it online.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh I see I see, sounds good man.
    And thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I start screwing around with my breaker box haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Second week of flower for this frisian dew
    20180816_104638.jpg 20180816_104649.jpg 20180816_104703.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Don’t those pigs have anything better to do like seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Grow on

8. The need to fuck off and leave us peaceful peeps along

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks! ^_^

10. 20180825_153639.jpg

That discount damaged lattice isn't doing much haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Love it looking like a bunch of trees bud shots next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. They are some pretty plants well done on the happy girls

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bud shot of bud rot :( Hopefully the last of it! 20180827_114618.jpg

14. Me to bro . Southern Ontario is damp and humid . Had to move some of my autos inside in tent

• Like Like x 2
  15. Midweek 5 for this Frisian dew
    20180829_174757.jpg

16. Very nice ladies!!!!

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 1
  17. your plants look super Swashp! Im looking forward to Oct 17 too. That cop car would make me pucker a little, but your right its a big waste of time for them.
    Thats a nice size stock too.

• Like Like x 1