Canada or US for medical marijuana laws?

Discussion in 'General' started by Xhexk, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Simple question, which country do you think has taken a better approach to MMJ laws? and why? :smoke:

2. Canada for certain. I am not 100% as to how their parliamentary system works, but in some instances it's a lot faster in process than our congress. Also, for being next door to the U.S., they have a different culture that somewhat embraces the fact that people are going to use herb. If it will be fully legalized, accepted, and accredited as a medicine, it will probably be in Canada sooner than America.

3. Canada at the moment, but I was told they were starting to get strict again. I have no clue if its true because I don't follow Canada's mmj laws. But the US is so retarded they'd rather import and export millions upon millions of cancer sticks than at least decriminalize cannabis.

4. US for medicinal patients, Canada for punishment of illegal marijuana possession

5. I see, I've been reading on Canada's progress and most political parties are in favour of legalisation. As well as nationwide medical marijuana so I figured it's like stoners paradise up there lol.