Canada, Marijuana Legalization set for Spring 2017

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Rapple, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Theres a conservative mp thats running for the leader of the conservative party katy leitch or something sad she would make it illegal again if she was elected

2. Not yet, on the 24th it changes and if you have your legit card you can now apply to grow your own. Your Dr has to do some paper work. Mine said they won't know all the new rules till mid September. Hopefully it is just a form to fill out and send in. We will know soon, can't wait to be fully legit!

Secret room

3. Ya, stupid cow. The Conservatives are all saying that. They will change their stance, once the genie is out they won't be able to stuff him back in.

I'm a conservative type but I votes liberal this time just for this reason. It's time to stop wasting time and money on pot.

Secret room

4. I do agree with this.
    I had a conversation with a cop about this and he was saying that they will only actually do paper work and stuff for close to 200 plants. It also depends on the growers history and if there are guns or other drugs etc. But for small grows, he said they usually wont even go and if they do they pull the plants and leave the equipment.
    They know legalization is coming, why lose time doing paper work and giving a kid a hard time for a few plants?
    Lets just keep our fingers crossed that legalization is around the corner! All canada needs to do is look at the states that have legalized it and its pretty obvious that the positive is much greater then negative... if any.
    And legalization usually comes with being able to grow. Odds are there will be restriction per person or house hold...?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum