CANADA Legalizing this summer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ELF, Jul 6, 2011.

1. If it would be legal, I'd do anything to move there. :O

2. #42 ELF, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    ye cops in t-dot r pretty chill, smoke up in any park, on the street, outside of a pub, behind an opened door, in the parking at work, in your backyard with a neighbor(same applies to drinking beer after the dark)... Did you know that T-dot downtown called GTA?
    great toronto area? like gta4

almost as an excuse for not legalizing, like if cops were hand-cuffing cancer victims well then yeah, harper and ford will legalize

like in 70s if cops didn't actual;ly beat up gays for no reason on a street, marching against would never legalize gays... looks like same politics here but the man understood the previous mistake and taking a chill approach just not to legalize(the more u push=the more they riot=they more they want change that u actually have to give em change in the end)

3. well living in Canada i can say that it is not legal, and i don't think its going to happen soon because the conservatives still hold their place in the house of commons and there's no way they would ever legalize marujiana, they are super against it. We do have a green party that runs in the elections and stuff but they aren't really taken seriously, but they honestly do have a great follow up. Punishment and stuff for marijuana laws are pretty slack though from what I've experienced and heard. A lot of people Canada smoke tha ganja!

4. Funny thing about the green party that makes me super angry, none of them support the legalization of marijuana. Their party goals say they will but as far as I know EVERY SINGLE KEY green party member has said they personally do not agree with legalization. But that's just Canadian politics I suppose, what lies you choose to believe and what you don't.

5. Layton has actually said marijuana is magical and wonderful or some shit along those lines, so, vote NDP, he may not outright support legalization but soo much better than Harper..

6. Layton has actually said that he is for the legalization of marijuana, and that would be part of his agenda if he became prime minister. He has the same view as Ron Paul on the issue. The "I don't use it, but i feel other people have the right to use it" stance, which is very mature and noble, especially for a politician.

7. #47 P07h34D, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U said Harper, now I wanna watch two and a Half men

8. Lol I voted for Layton and now he is a dj on a radio station

9. he has backtracked on this....it's not his stance now