CANADA Legalizing this summer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ELF, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Thats fuckin lame. Buy themselves another 6 months to spend time fabricating lies. Ive been severely disappointed in Canada lately... luckily i'll be done school before harpers done his term. Im leaving as soon as i can, i cant stand the politics here... Theyre all a bunch of pussies, and i could and would punch harper right in his big dumb looking face.

2. 90 days past June 22 is august 21 I think. So we will learn the verdict then.

3. Wow and I thought Canada was supposed to have more sense than the US.

4. Kanadiankush: don't come to the U.S. the politicians are worse/more retarded. I'm gonna move to new zealand if I'm wealthy enough to say FUCK OFF AMERICA. Sad such a beautiful country has unsatisfied customers

5. What's the weather like in New Zealand?

6. Yea im iffy about the states. I'll probably move (back) overseas to europe or somewhere different, but i think i'll hate politics wherever i go hahah Ive been to new zealand actually, its a beautiful place with great people. So is australia. Not sure about the politics, but i feel like they would both be good places to live.

7. Yep to true :mad:

8. If you guys get legal pot I am moving to Vancover. That day.:)

9. I've seen quite alot of anti country propaganda on this forum lol. All problems could be solved if people cared enough about them. Regardless of what you believe, conspiracies and all that shit. All we need are non lazy materialistic people. PEOPLE vote these law makers and elected officials into office. It's your job to spread the word and do as much as possible, internet forums don't really constitute as being a political activist. Instead of bickering on this forum go be active and so something about it. Also me quoting Fontaine is just an example of the anti country shit. I'm not specifically referring to Fontaine.

10. Well, look : The deadline is postponed to November

My birthday is in November

If everything goes right, they're gonna give me a present.

(If they don't, I can sue them cause it's my birthday, so I can do what I want)

11. No way in hell will marijuana become legal. The judge simply stayed the decision, giving the government time to appeal, which it most certainly will.

If the appeal fails they will reconstruct the law in a way that addresses the courts concerns while keeping marijuana a controlled substance.

12. I'm at camp with some kids from Canada they said it was supposed to become legal yesterday... But I'm guessing they're wrong?

13. #33 natattack, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen!

14. Why isnt their any pro legalization commercials on tv? Or commercials updating the legal statusof cannabis or the matt mernagh case?

15. Most of Canada doesn't give a shit about anything political. Plus, the legalization movement isn't as strong here due to the smoking culture being so prominent already.

16. Firstly would like to point out that politics are politics no matter where you are in the world, they are going to do something you are not to fond of but someone else is. Secondly I have to say the reason the judge deaned it unfair is because doctors refuse to give out medical licences almost no matter what your condition is which is clearly unfair. the idea of all of this was that the doctors would be pushed to not feel like they are breaking the law by helping people.

on a personal note in BC i know a lot of our profit comes from the sale of illegal bud to different places, along with the fact that no one really cares if your tokin up. with this in mind why would people push for legalization? I know there are the people who actually care but its a small percent. if you want a movement you have to convince the common man and the common man just doesn't care for whatever reason.

(my 2 bits)

17. next election we need to get those fucking conservatives OUT.

18. Because it doesn't affect "the common man" . People don't care about political issues until it directly affects them in some way. Practically until it's to late to do anything about it. As of now, they are mixing the legalization of Cannabis in the U.S. as a way to fight our national trade deficit. Aka what people think is the 13 trillion or whatever that we are in debt. However Canadians are similar to Europeans in a way, they are a commonwealth. Things may work diffrently then I understand, but living in Europe it seems that the dumbest things ever are a legal right, but alot of necessities aren't lol.

19. Rainy and cold most of the time.

20. I never had an issue with smoking weed in public here in Southern Ontario. Cops really don't care, as long as your not smoking around children or heavily populated areas and staying out of trouble.

I'm 22 years old, and was just recently promoted to Data Analyst for the head branch, moving up in the world! And I smoke every damn day!