Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada Laws

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrGiggleS, Jul 22, 2004.

1. not only that but we have the hotbox cafe :D a headshop with a cafe in the back where you can toke up and buy something to munch on...and the best part is, i go to school like 5, 10 minutes away so whenever i don't have class and need a break:smoking:

2. i see alot of people saying it is almost decriminalized. dont get me wrong its close but it is still illegal. i live in southern ontario and 9 times out of 10 caught by a cop youre going to be spending a night or two in lockup not to mention if youre a canadian citizen and caught with ANY the U.S. keeps your name on file and restricts you from crossing the border. just something to think about before you come down here and risk getting caught.