Canada is closer to legalization

Discussion in 'General' started by BUDDAMUNK, Jan 16, 2012.

1. We the people, declare cannabis legal! :metal:

2. So, im confused. 70% of who voted in favor of legalization? And where were they voting?

Granted I didn't read most of the comments, all I could get from it is that some convention of people voted in favor.

3. Good Shit Canada.

4. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']So, im confused. 70% of who voted in favor of legalization? And where were they voting?

Granted I didn't read most of the comments, all I could get from it is that some convention of people voted in favor.[/quote]

The members of the Liberal party and some other random politicians. What this means is that the Liberals themselves are swinging in favour for legalization. So if they're elected shit will go down.

The Consertives are the ones that are still against it.

5. I am definitely voting Liberal in the next election.

6. Ehh, looks like liberals don't have that much say when it comes to passing legislature as of now in Canada.

Attached Files:

7. I would love to canada, idk if I could deal with all the people saying WHAt ARE YA TALKIn ABOOT! Lolol

8. Awe man haha it's true lol I just made a thread like this I only saw yours after I posted mine sorry op

9. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Ehh, looks like liberals don't have that much say when it comes to passing legislature as of now in Canada.[/quote]

That's because we have a Conservative government right now.

10. Maybe its just me but I already had that figured out before this poll :p

11. I swear, if Paul doesn't win.. Canada it is

12. #13 OneLove., Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    lol, sorry bro, election's in four years.

they're just hoping to "inspire" the conservatives to jump on the deal before the liberals do come election time... those 70% were just party members... not meaning much but it's still cool.

conservatives will not legalize, but i love our conservative gov. right now so no complaints... i think this vote was just to figure out a platform for the coming election.

hopefully Rae isn't the leader of the party.. idiot.

also..

i've never been caught smoking or penalized for doing it anywhere in canada and i don't think the cops really care over here anyways... they have larger issues to deal with.

13. Shut up shut up! I cant hear you! Lalalalalalalalala

14. [quote name='"OneLove."']lol, sorry bro, election's in four years.

they're just hoping to "inspire" the conservatives to jump on the deal before the liberals do come election time... those 70% were just party members... not meaning much but it's still cool.

conservatives will not legalize, but i love our conservative gov. right now so no complaints... i think this vote was just to figure out a platform for the coming election.

hopefully Rae isn't the leader of the party.. idiot.

i've never been caught in canada and i don't think the cops really care over here anyways.[/quote]

That's why the concept of this whole thing requires a Liberal government. There's no way anythings getting legalized with Adolf Harper or his little Conservative buddies running the show.

I did say closer. Definitely a step in the right direction.

15. hows the economy? I see countries that are more conservative have better economies than the rest of us.

16. The time of MJ legalization is almost here...there is a critical mass of users that is building and we are getting pretty pissed about being treated like we are bad people.

17. Well if Ron Paul doesn't become president I'm definitely ditching the US. The only thing is, Canada's history is kind of disturbing...

Urban Dictionary: Canada's History

18. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']Well if Ron Paul doesn't become president I'm definitely ditching the US. The only thing is, Canada's history is kind of disturbing...

Urban Dictionary: Canada's History[/quote]

It's a lot more fun than it sounds, trust me. If you're lucky, you get to lick the antlers after.

19. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

It's a lot more fun than it sounds, trust me. If you're lucky, you get to lick the antlers after.[/quote]

Sweet, sweet, syrup. Got to love that brown runnin' down your chin. :razz: