Canada? Help me choose a new city!

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 97913, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hey blades, canadian blades that is. I was looking at apartments online and some condos, and i was wondering what areas are the most ideal for a male in his 20's who smokes a lot of weed.

can you grow your own easily up there?
    how hard is it to get a good job, with a college edu.?

thanks

2. Well, you live in michigan, so your weather osnt much different than ours, so you know winter is a problem for growing.
    As for jobs, it isnt difficult to find a good job with your education, you would obviously need to know what you want to do for a living. And keep in mind you need to work your way up to make some good pay ;)

3. Well are you just looking for anywhere in Canada? From my understanding living in Toronto is pretty expensive. But if money isn't a problem I'd say live there. If not you could try Vancouver or Edmonton. Both of those are out west though. As for growing you can get away with it easily. The cops are also more chill here about smoking.

4. As an Ontario'an I'd say come to Ontario.
    But..
    We're Canada's 2nd best place for weed.
    If you truly want to immerse yourself into Canada`s Cannabis..

Go to British Columbia.
    Definitely.
    I`d say live in Vancouver but it can be expensive, find any town surrounding there and live there.

1% of ALL British Columbia houses are grow-ops.
    That`s pretty significant.

Do not live in Alberta whatever you do.
    They are Canada`s oil baron province.
    The minimum wage is insanely high..
    But so is the cost of living..a trailer home costs like $200,000.

5. Quebec > Ontario (As of weed) :D

Ontario is the only province who overuled the supreme court decision concerning marijuana (3g or less and decriminalized).

I would have to agree tho, BC is definitely a great place. Quebec is awesome too, and even if you don't speak french in Montreal you won't have a problem finding a job.

I'd go to BC, it's an awesome place with great people.

Elend.

6. Toronto (and Durham Region) The Durham part is mostly corn, wheat fields. Great for your outdoors grow op, and cheaper to live in. You will need a car to get around.

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/313576-bit-personal.html
    [FONT=&quot]______________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom!:smoking::smoking:[/FONT]

7. Anywhere but Thunder Bay, Ontario.

8. Nelson!

Its in the kootenays, the mountains in BC. Its absolutely beautiful, and a hippy/stoner town down to its very cores. Hell, you can buy bud from the headshop there!

Cos tof living isnt TERRIBLE there, but it IS hard to find a job. Stay away from alberta, cost of living is way too high. unless you go really far south or north. Saskatchewan and manitoba are just plain boring. Unless you go northern saskatchewan, lots of lakes and a relatively low cost of living.

I would suggest either somewhere in ontario, or somewhere in BC. But the maritimes (newfoundland, new brunswick, labrador, etc etc) are VERY VERY beautiful, but theres not much work to be had out there.

9. Quebec has the 3rd best after Ontario and BC. That is all.

10. Need a roomate?

:D