Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada hash prices?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Located in Manitoba, my good friend has got some hash for me to try. He sells to me the same rates as he buys so I get the cheapest I can.

Anyway, 1 gram of hash = 25$

I've been smoking for 5 years and only come across hash 4 times (this being the fourth) my question is, are these fair prices? Help me out fellow Canadians.

Best buds for life.

2. Apparently nobody from Canada goes on this forum.

Best buds for life.

3. #3 Questabella, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    I get hash (black afghani hash gold seal) for 11.20 a gram and thats top shelf hash your paying way to much. I would never pay more than 20 a g even if its top shelf hash.

edit: I grab bulk though or else it would be 15 a g.

4. If your buddy isn't ripping you off, it still is expensive though. I would usually get whatever hash it was with the red seal. Tasted better than the more expensive. I used to pay 10$ a gram when I bought a quarter or more. The more expensive was 15/g. I think it probably has to do with you living in the prairies, with no major population centers. Down here in On, its easy to find hash, or bho, or anything your heart desires. 

5. i get one gram 25, 50 will get me 3.5 grams 2000 will get me a pound and 3500 will get me a kilo  whihc is around the size of 2 brown bricks