Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Hey Canada guy
    I don't mean to be a sticker in your dream there.
    But two months vegg.
    Well thats short time for a big haul.
    Well I've never pulled 30 ozs off one plant inside with a only 2 month veg. The best I've ever pulled inside is a little over a pound off one plant and that was 1024 from Medical marijuana seeds from California.

That's of quality bud not the stuff on going to make concentrates out of. But I'm talking about good quality smoking flower.

I had three of those plants they all produce a pound or more each. They had three and a half months veg. Under 1000w metal halide and then HPS and 600 watt HPS total time was about 5 months.
    But outside though you might be able to achieve that with the Sun but you have to pre veg before you set it out side at least a month to 2 months and have it all ready to go when sun time gets in your area hits at least 13 and 1/2 or 14 hours of day light in a day. Then you need to set out yr plant. Then you'll be able to pull 30 or more off one plant.
    Some of the plants that I raised last year I got one and a half and two pounds off from outside under the sun.

But if you try to do it inside with your tent....you better have some real serious lightage in there bro and like I said you really going to have to veg for a minute. Maybe monster crop it most likely in order to achieve that.
    I am not saying it can't be done I'm just saying it's going to take more than what you mite be thinking.
    But Study it can be done. But you got to studying it.
    With the right lights and air flow and if you use CO2 it could be done then in your tent.
    But it'll take you a minute in veg...Less time with the C02 tho.

Hey man it's all about the fun bro.
    Just trying to give you a heads up grow bro it's not meant to discourage you at all.
    Because where there's a will there is a way.
    you can do it

Thats y I tarp outside.
    It increases my yield for the season and I can grow very nice varieties.
    And then I can play during the winter time I don't have to be so serious about growing.

I've got a nice bud sign now there looking beautiful even my questionable plants are starting to look really good.
    just a couple quick pics i took a few minuts ago. Before I put the tarp on.
    Sorry I just had to show some one. I'm pretty stoked that they're coming out alright I was worried about the reveg on the sage and sours but they're looking great all of them[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Here u go man. She (hopefully) loves the full sun. Center of the garden, zero shade, today it was like +30°C. I do water the garden every evening when it's hot like this.

[​IMG]

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Lol if it only worked like that...

Something more realistic would be that the bee gathers trichomes as it lands on the weed and then when the bee goes home it will make canna honey. I think I saw something like this online years ago.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you! There are literally 50 more just all green in the patch, I'm so excited!

I decided to switch them for a couple reasons. I'm not sure if AG 1 will be male or female. AG 1 is growing incredibly slowly! AG 2 is really taking off, she needed an up-pot anyway and I figured why not just stick her in the dirt. Also AG 2 is not flowering, this is kind of strange to me. She is not re-vegging either. She is seemingly just growing like as if she had been vegging the whole time, with the exception of the pre flowers. Usually at this age they are not showing their gender.

This is actually quite interesting, if she ends up growing into a normal 7 foot tree then I will always do my outdoors grows this way from now on. I won't have to worry about feminized seeds, I can run regulars. 3 weeks to show sex then either out to the compost or out to the garden. No risk of frost, or delays due to flowering then re-vegging.

So to answer your question, I'm doing it because at this point AG 2 has a better chance of getting big enough before the days start getting shorter.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Nice rootball. Things are looking good up there.

• Like Like x 2