Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

1. Have fun !!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Nice!!! I am getting ready for a beer run and sit by the fire pit for a bit now that the burst of rain interrupted our projects..... still early though

• Like Like x 5
  3. Hey guys! Today I took some time in the garden to rearrange the strawberries. They are now in a nice neat rectangle. I also did a pile of weeding. AG is still doing great in the garden, she is 100% organic. We also have a new addition to the deck, another AG I started inside 25 days ago. She was supposed to be a male and she was on a 12/12 light schedule so I could get pollen. Being a regular seed, he was actually a she, and now she will be getting re-vegged. Get ready for some funky growth!

AG day 16.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil 3 Day 47.

[​IMG]

Give it up for AG! 25 days old from seed.

[​IMG]

Group shot.

[​IMG]

The garden.

[​IMG]

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hey guys! I spent more time in the garden today picking weeds, I even planted one lol. Tangerine Dream 1 is now in the garden, I hope she does really well out there. AG is still growing she's just a little slow right now, hopefully she smartens up soon.

AG day 17.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil 3 Day 48.

[​IMG]

The garden.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 1.

[​IMG]

The boy and the cat are exploring the fire pit.

[​IMG]

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Omg! How adorable!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for picking those little weeds.lol My ocd was kicking in and my index finger and thumb were twitching to pull them out lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nice pic of your kid and the cat

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Looking sooo good! Keep it up CG

Sent from my butt2 XL using myFingerz

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. It's the only one in the garden. The other AG I had on a 12/12 light schedule, but it turned out to be female. Now she's out on the deck on a 17/7 light schedule so she should be vegging again. I expect some strange growth as I took her out of flowering mode but it will be interesting to watch her progress.

AG 2.

[​IMG]

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ahh, right, I forgot that’s the one you were working on breeding..are you going to keep searching for a male?

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x.php?threads/Grow-journal-Bag-seeds.1475047/

• Like Like x 3
  10. I will be just not this year now. I am at my limit for my plant count. This fall I will search for another male while I take a bunch of my feminized seeds and do a SOG under 12/12 lighting in the big tent. My goal will be to harvest 1 pound in 3 months from seed. Or I might just grow 1 single monster of a plant that will take up the whole tent, I'll veg her for about 2 months and then flower for the next 3 months hoping to yield 30 ounces. There is a lot of things that can change so right now it's just pipe dreams.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 5
  11. Right, I forgot you had a limit to your plants..that’s a very achievable goal for you man.. I’m sure you’ll be able to pull it off whatever method you choose

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x.php?threads/Grow-journal-Bag-seeds.1475047/

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. HeY
    Looks like a great start on the Summer Grow Season! AG2 sure has some Big Healthy Leaves!
    Good LucK!
    JusT picking a seaT, to Enjoy your ShoW

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3