Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

1. Nope just regular lettuce. I saw your garden, holy crap you are killing it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I woke up this morning and the furnace is running... outside it's a balmy +3°C. Later today it will get up to +30°C. I know my AG will be fine, but I'm wondering how the Tangerine Dream will like the 27 degree temperature change between daytime and nighttime. Fall is fast approaching and soon it will be time to harvest. I'm hoping these girls start making some real flowers soon!

• Like Like x 2
  3. How far north are you? I am getting allot of BC smoke down here. And not the good kind.

4. Near Calgary. It's been smoky for days.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That lettuce looks dank

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Well started out with canna, but began trying lots of different veges. Mostly tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, herbs, lettuce, sorrel, spinach, berries, lots of strawberries also, and getting more interested in fruit trees and such. I'll be building some cold frames, hoophouses, and such this fall. Should have known that 99 farming in runescape would pay off for me one day haha.

• Like Like x 4
  7. You actually hit a true 12/12 about the same point as me down at 45th. My summer are not quite as long nor is my winter as short. A good portion of what I have is either bred or has genetics in it acclimatized to the 48th.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Such an awesome looking lady!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thank you! Her sister TD 1 in the garden is getting big too but she doesn't get that much attention. Wait till she flowers and steals the show! Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1