Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

1. Where are you from that it's so hot?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Near Portland, Or. It is cold and wet except for mid June-Aug it is usually hot. Although recently the night temps have stayed much warmer then normal. It was actually abnormally cold in May and stunted most my pepper plants and my super hots have not even sent out flowers because of this. Been a weird season and has made it difficult for some crops although my girls have been fine. I am hoping that abnormally high temps carry through fall which would elminate most the mold issues that should be just around the corner.

• Like Like x 3
  3. AG 2 Day 84.

[​IMG]

AG 1 Day 76.

[​IMG]

AG 1 seems to be growing some balls...

[​IMG]

AG 2 is getting higher.

[​IMG]

Tomatoes are loving the heat.

[​IMG]

This one plant has several nice size fruits.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Well how I've been doing training classes on heat for 30 Years bro looking good though our tomatoes all fried up out here

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you Papa!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Hey guys! So AG 1 is for sure a male and he will no longer be included in this journal. It was a wise choice indeed to remove him from the garden and put AG 2 in his place. I also tied down TD 1 a little to spread her out so the light can reach the inner branches better. She should start flowing very soon now.

AG 2 Day 86.

[​IMG]

TD 1.

[​IMG]

How to get ripped in 3 easy steps.

1. Pack a bowl with a little bud.

[​IMG]

2. Add some kief.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Party time!

[​IMG]

Check out my zucchini.

[​IMG]

Thanks for following along.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Looking CG are you going to pull the guy or let him go

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks, I will let him grow until next Monday when the garbage man collects the compost. If the pollen sacs grow rapidly I will make sure to destroy the plant before any girls get pollinated.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Blueberries and Cream by Wild Boar Farms.
    IMG_20180813_162711.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. She should be starting the stretch now, or within about a week. She will be in full flower Sept 1, and by Halloween she will be ready to harvest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TD2 looks so dense lol. Like one f the bushes you shape in your front yard

Corns looking goooooodd

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lol, she has really come a long way. I'm hoping next year to veg even longer before I transplant out to the garden. I might just start around new years lol, or this fall I'll drop some seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sweet

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  14. I started some of my girls back in November, even if you keep them smaller at first having older root balls really makes a difference. My goal is to have my big girls in their final spots NLT May next year. I am not sure if I will have any selfed seeds in time for next year so may run a couple clones of any girls I really want to repeat next year, hell I may even try to revert some of them. One of my new goals is to grow a crown thicker than a 1 gallon bottle and that is going to take as early of a start as I can pull off.

This is salanova lettuce, was what I thought you had.
    IMG_20180817_175909.jpg

• Like Like x 4