Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, Feb 18, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I'll get a Bic shot this evening when the lights come on. They usually have purplish tendencies in the last 2-3 weeks if the temp stays in the 70's. Not all do, but I'm hoping they do like they have before. (Old blueberry pics) purp.jpg DSCN6344.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes i hear of colder temps causing that.. i hope mynes will change color too then.. sssshhhhiiiiieeeetttttt... y not

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think you'll get some color too bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks bro! Red Purps by Femaleseeds from Seedsman all turn color. Not a big yield plant but the potency is strong, the color change is beautiful and they're really nice to grow.

5. I am currently growing a dark devil for the color. I gotta pick up some new beans soon too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'll bet your devil turns purple. Do they say it has a tendency to do that? I grew a strain a couple of years ago that turned almost black. I don't remember what it was called and I have only 1 pic of it. DSCN6379.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Abundant new growth bro! Gonna be some beauties!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just moved my whole tent to my front porch it gts cold a.f in their.. its worse than being outside sonetimes.. but in the tent temps sit normal as if its not fazed by the temps right outside the zipper..
    Besides an a/c vent running into the tent, theirs really no way i can cool the temps down anymore..

Temp is usually around 70-80°f humidty changes alot cuz the colder temps outside the tent but the temperture doesnt, Humidity runs from 32% to about 70%..

I notice my buds feel more denser when humidity ih higher i guess.. or it might just be me idk..

But i hope too, i can get some color out of her b-4 harvest comming up in less than 2 weeks..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keep an eye out bro!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yup very dark purple. In this journal I already grew it once. The only real problem is that it's an autoflower. I need a photoperiod purple plant.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #894 Schplakken, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    I hear ya. The purple auto I grew was pretty but tiny and foxtails and fluff. DSCN6343.JPG DSCN6345.JPG I quit growing autos because they don't act like other plants. I'm always growing some kind of cannabis or vegetables. I've grown tomatoes, peppers, beans, flowers and other plants for decades and kinda have an idea how plants grow and autos are something different. Kind of a specialized field I guess. Try some little Red Purps and maybe a purple kush of some kind. The color in the bag can have great appeal! Look for strains that have a tendency to turn purple, or any color you like, and you'll have an assortment of the rainbow! I did a comparison grow with a friend and we did Red Purps, White Widow and Blue Dream, the 'red white and blue grow' in my journal. I saw that strains with purple flower color changes are usually exotic in smell and taste and very diverse in food needs and grow times. I love the purple strains, but up next is Green Crack. It stays green! Haa!
    DSCN6388.JPG DSCN6391.JPG purp2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dam dude! Your journal is huge and I never learned to read! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  13. It's funny that I see fuzz and loose hair in most of my pics! Haa! Good air flow I guess. Haa!

14. Bud with a little hair isn't bad you just gotta bud wash and you're set. If we are being honest I've smoked weed that had a few stray hairs and it was fine. This journal is pretty big, there's lots of good info for those willing to read.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes! This is an excellent research experience journal and it helps that you're cool.
    I like pictures. I try to put up some nice photos because I enjoy taking them! Haa!
    (back when I served)
    DSCN6395.JPG DSCN6396.JPG DSCN6398.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hey guys! Today was supposed to be watering day for TD 2, but she is not thirsty. This is excellent as its just in time for me to start the flush. I was going to cut her nutes and just give Terpinator and finisher one last time but I might skip that and just give water now.

The 3 new girls to the flower tent got more training and a very light defoliation. The stretch has begun and soon they will start showing their gender.

Leaves show the general health and happiness of plants.

[​IMG]

Veg box.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 before training and defol.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 after.

[​IMG]

Group shot after training.

[​IMG]

Thanks for following along.

• Like Like x 2