Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Don't sweat it bro. You'll get pics you like. Another brick in the wall that you will hurdle!

2. Check ur messages

• Like Like x 1
  3. .
    No need to say that

4. Hey guys! So I really really wanted to up-pot the three big veg girls... I got the kids to bed, watched a show with the wife, and at 11pm it's my time. I open up my closet where I keep all my supplies, I get 3 of my big 6 gallon containers ready, and then I realize I have no perlite and only enough Pro-mix for maybe half of 1 container. So no up-pot today, sorry.

Also regarding the trichome pics... I realize my pics aren't the closest, magazine worthy snaps of those little mushrooms of joy. But they do show the current ripeness, and I think it's plenty adequate. I literally just use my phone and hold it with my hands while I take the pics.

Royal Gorilla Day 30.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 32.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 32.

[​IMG]

In other news.. I was leaving for work today when I noticed a bunch of ladybugs all over the entry door. I quickly gathered them up and made them a little home. They seem pretty happy for now, but I already got rid of my aphids... so now what?

Ladybug and Manbug motel.

[​IMG]

Happy little bugs.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. :weed: For Canada legalization day.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'm a lil late to the party, but idk why I bought a pocket microscope after seeing what y'all have been doing the last eight hours. Thanks for the tip lol. I know mine are a little young, but I jus thought this was neat. May put it in my journal. But the tripod idea is better, as I have a hard time keeping my hands steady due to shaking.

I'm getting tangerine dream next. I've decided already because of yours(jk I decided before, but you solidified it)
    How long til a smoke report?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sent that without the uploads and it won't let me edit so you get a free bump!!
    Bud in question(she yung)
    IMG_20181017_043430.jpg IMG_20181017_043609.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wanted to personally thank the OP for not taking my hea off for borrowing his thread for acouple replies.. it really helped me out in making a purchase i feel comfortable with..
    THANKS OP FOR YOUR PATIENTS!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Smoke report for Tangerine Dream would be that she's smooth, citrusy, hits hard immediately, the high is not super long lasting but smoking her makes me feel happy. It also helps a lot with my back pain, but it's not a sedative and I can still work or drive or do anything else right after smoking. I get a dry throat a little as I smoke but that's the only negative.

• Like Like x 2
  10. No problem! Forums are a place where we can gather and share information. I hope the scope you purchase works for your needs. I also really don't mind having people over to chat, it's not hijacking unless you completely take over my thread lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That sounds exactly what I'm looking for in it. I've got some supposed heavy hitters so I wanted a light, happy high. Laughing Buddha is another one that I'm considering for that.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I've been smoking for over 40 years and the undeniable best, most happy, uplifting high was Amnesia Haze. I don't smoke much and I'm a lightweight but I could smoke a hit in the morning and be more awake and no downer to it. I chopped it at first sign of amber trichs and it was perfect. It flowers for about 11 weeks, a long fukin grow, but man it was worth it. That stuff got huge too! I had like 8 buds this big from 2 plants. DSCN6735.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Lol I was wondering where I got that picture from! Somehow I saved that forever ago lol.
    I don't think I've ever had any haze, but seeing that bud pic the first time was nuts!
    That's another thing I'm looking for, but not just yet. Was gonna consider getting some jack herrer (sp?) Or green crack. But now that I know the origins of the huge fucking bud I had saved to my phone it sounds wayyy better. I'll have to give it a try for sure!

• Like Like x 2
  14. That's awesome bro! Those plants blew me away too! Those 2 plants were 11oz each. It's in my journal. I'm gonna grow it again 2 grows form now. Next summer. My next grow will be 4 green crack and 2 jack herer...speaking of! Haa!

• Like Like x 3
  15. HeY
    Hows things??
    How did your Summer Garden treat u?
    I have alot to catch up on! Just thought i say HiGh!
    HappYLegaL DaY
    to U!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey Trailer! Congratulations on Canada's landmark freedom of cannabis and it's medicines! Yes! (Soooo far ahead of the pitiful US)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh damn!! Well I'm gonna have to follow closely on that then. I'm subbed up in your journal already so I'll be keeping an eye out.
    If my grow round 1.75 is a success, I'll def be getting some green crack, haze, and the tangie with my next seed order.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hey TPG! Doing well. Outside was a bust. How have you been?

• Like Like x 1
  19. The veg box just got a lot smaller.

On a side note I'm growing a tree! Why? Because I want a new tree, I can't afford to buy one, and I can't wait for years for it to grow big outside.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3